More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adanac Adanac

What's next?

Ruby and Weiss

After their recent shouting match, Blake and Yang had finally had enough of Ruby and Weiss's incessant fighting. Taking matters into their own hands and with the help of Ozpin, they devise a plan to get the two girls to put aside their differences and work towards a better relationship.

leaving Ozpins office each holding a box, Blake breaks the silence upon entering the elevator. "Are you sure this will work? It seems needlessly cruel." Her face is sullen as she whispers the words.

With a deep sigh, Yang responds " times calls for measures Blake. If I felt like there was some other way to do this, I would be all for it. I don't give a fuck about the frozen bitch, but, she's my sisters partner for the next four years and they need to figure out how to work with each other without going at each other's throats."

The elevator dings and the doors open as Yang and Blake step out of the elevator. Yang continues her somber tone. "We just have to trust that Ozpin knows what he's doing and can mend whatever divide has come between them."

The walk back to the dorm was long, each step weighing more as they approach their dorm. They both sigh heavily as they turn the final corner and step into the hallway of their dorm room, they can hear them arguing again. "YOU STUPID, IMBECILE! HOW DID YOU SCREW THIS UP?! A TODDLER WITH DOWNS COULD HAVE DONE THIS WITH FEWER PROBLEMS!" Weiss's shrill screaming cuts through the thick dorm walls, if the hall had ears they would long be bleeding by now. Not surprised in the least, Yand and Blake hear Ruby's heated response. "I'M SOOOO SORRY, MISS PERFECT" Ruby's voice dripping with sarcasm as she fires back at the Heiress.

Blake gives one look at Yang before nodding in confirmation. they walk up to the door, trying to be a quiet as possible. Not that they needed to be, the two in the room would never hear them anyway. opening up the boxes they pull out a syringe and quickly prime it. Nodding at each other Yang kicks the door clean off its hinges, nearly missing the heiress amidst another of her diatribes.

Both Ruby and Weiss screech in surprise as the door explodes open. Before either could react yang quickly tackles Weiss and jams the syringe deep into her neck. She looks over and see's blake depress the plunger in Ruby's neck. After moments of struggling against their captors, Their muscles relax and Ruby and Weiss fall into a deep sleep in their teammate's arms.

Sighing in relief, Blake speaks up. "Last chance blondie, we can turn back now." Seriousness etched into her face as she anxiously waits for Yang's response.

Looking down at the sleeping Heiress, her face becomes resolute. "We've tried everything Blake, Ozpin said that he's seen this before and that he can deal with it. We have to do this, for the good of the team." picking up the Heiress like she was weightless, she hoists her onto her shoulder and begins walking towards the room Ozpin had designated.

What Does Ozpin Have Planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)