More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Squiddog Squiddog

Who are you

Rovni, half-orc mercenary

Rovni was a paler than normal half-orc being almost as pale as her mother with long blond hair bound in a tight braid, most would dismiss her as a tall 6'7, strong built human at first glance but she bore the full might of her orcish father.

She had just ended her four years of service as a mercenary and carried enough gold in a sack slung over her shoulder that she could buy a small property to live on if she so desired.

Hanging from her his sat a short steel battle axe and tucked into the back of her belt sat a sharp steel dagger, heavy as she was with her gold Rovni had forgone her armor on her departure in favor of a little more gold, now in a simple tunic and pants she looked no better then a wayfarer.

The old road into her homeland of Dorthinlok stretched on with the dense forest of green and greying leaves running along it to one side and verdant plains upon the other.

Dorthinlok was under the leadership of no one with dozens of petty warlords, petty claimed kings and nobles, military forces, religious forces and skulking foreign powers all vying for control in the lands, as it had been since Rovni was a child.

Apart from a small sighting of a few bodies watching her from afar a few days prior she had been lucky to avoid being harassed by anyone on her return journey.

Does Rovni's luck hold?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)