More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nahte Nahte

What is the appointment?

Routine interview with Karui

Ah Karui was the beautiful red-head from Cloud, now married to Choji with a cute daughter of there own Chocho. However more importantly to him as Hokage, she was a high-ranking Jonin from another village and while the world was becoming more and more peaceful this still was a Hidden Village they couldn't just let Jonin from other villages do whatever they wanted.

So in this new peaceful era Ninja could move to other villages as long as they went through all the(many, MANY) hoops, but they had to have regular interviews with that Villages specialists to make sure they weren't acting as spies or anything.

Naruto personally interviewed Karui as a favor to Choji, between his Sage Senses and the Negative Sense he got from Kurama it was impossible to lie or hide things from him, meaning he could have a simple 5 minute talk with Karui every few weeks rather then a half-an-hour every week, with occasional surprise visits other moved Jonin would have to go through to live here.

A knocking came from his door, Karui he knew. "Come in Karui!" His door opened to reveal Karui in a very nice black dress, far fancier then what he normally saw her in and showing off some delicious legs. "Got a date after this?" he asked half teasingly.

Karui huffed at him "No, Chocho and Choji got into a fight and ended up busting down part of our house, this is the only clean thing I have until Chocho get's to washing."

He laughed, the problems of Nina's have a domestic dispute, they were luckier then some, Sakura had destroyed her house 5 times in the last 2 months thanks to arguing with her daughter, and he still didn't know why Sai's house seemed to bleed ink every time he got mad. Luckily between Hinata just never truly arguing with him and his own power being so tightly controlled he had never had to deal with it.

"So Chocho's cleaning as punishment?" he asked lightly, spreading his Senses to make sure she didn't have to many ill-thoughts. He trusted her but he couldn't slack off as Hokage.

Karui nodded "Yeah she's cleaning up, Choji will be cooking and dealing with the repairs, not to mention sleeping on the couch." Karui shook her head before speaking a bit harder "Can we get this over with? I'm rather tired after yesterday."

How does the interview go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)