More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nightmare49 Nightmare49

So what does Rosalina do now?

Rosalina Breast vores Peach and Daisy

Smirking Rosalina used her left hand to have her wand fly into her grasp. It glowed yellow for a moment then it started to dim back to normal. "Well then!" Rosalina laughed as she snapped her fingers. Instantly Peach and Daisy stood upright and black out. As soon as they came to the both of them was stand side by side in the middle of the dressing room.

‘I can’t move!’ Daisy realized as she struggled to move her body. ‘What in the world did she do to me?!’

Right before them Rosalina stood naked with her breasts hanging loose. "Originally I was going to just transform Peach into my breasts and you Daisy into my ass. But I decided that it'd be better to transform you both into one of my breasts." She grinned evilly.

‘Wait a minute!’ Peach’s face went white as she heard what Rosalina had said. ‘She is going to transform me into one of her breasts?’ Peach mentally exclaimed as she tried to move.

Rosalina then grabbed Peach with her left hand and Daisy with her right. Then she jammed Peach's head right up against her left nipple and pushed Daisy into her right nipple. With both of the princesses’ heads in her breasts they finally gain back some control of their bodies. Inside her breasts both Peach’s and Daisy sight was blinded white. Unable to see nor breath they gasped for air based on natural instinct, only to swallow plenty of Rosalina’s breast milk.

On the outside Rosalina watched their limp bodies get pulled into her breasts through the nipples. Going red, Rosalina felt the two get pulled in even farther. Her left nipple pulled Peach up to her milky breasts while Daisy was already pulled in just past her small breasts.

While the two got pulled inside Daisy was panicking, ‘this cannot be happening!' Was the last thought she had before she blacked out.

In just minutes Peach's breasts was pulled halfway into Rosalina's nipple. On the other hand Daisy's voring slowed down as Rosalina's nipple reach Daisy's wide hips and fat ass.

Meanwhile Rosalina was having trouble getting passed Peach's milky breasts. Grunting Rosalina managed to suck Peach in past her breasts and down to her waist. At that point she got to fully pull Peach into her breasts. On her right Daisy was finally pulled into the Rosalina’s right breast. ‘Time for your new lives.’

“What the hell?” Daisy complained in the back of Rosalina’s mind. “Why the fuck do I feel so damn weird?”

“I feel boated and…. Soft….” Peach finally joined in with Daisy.

“Well you two are my new breasts,” Rosalina laughed as she felt a small burning in her breasts as they expanded. As they expanded she could feel them fill up with milk. As they grew they hit past her waist jiggling all the way. “Keep on going!” Rosalina gasped out loud. Eventually they stopped growing as soon as the hit six feet round. ‘Damn,’ Rosalina laughed. ‘You two are perfect!’

“Wait a minute,” Daisy realized. “What did you do? I can’t see!”

“I just said that you two are now my breasts, didn’t I?” Rosalina laughed as she turned around to look at her locker. Inside of her lock her light blue dress grew and morphed as she pulled it out with her magic. With only a few hand gestures her bra and panties came out. Taking only a few minutes she slipped them on she then grabbed her bra.

“YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!” Peach screamed. “Turn me back! I have a kingdom to run.”

“I am not being your breast for the rest of my life!” Daisy yelped as Rosalina slipped on her now massive white bra over her breasts. Like her dress, her bra shifted size to fit her new bust size.

Rosalina only giggled and she then slipped on her new dress over her body. In the front her dress opened up to have the collar in front of her reach down to just barely cover her nipples and in the process showed off mass amounts of her skin. “Oh, it's not for the rest of your lives.” She laughed in her mind as she closed the locker door. “It's going to last for a long as I want and since I am immortal and eternally young that means you’ll never be turned back for the REST of my life!”

“YOU BITCH!” The two screamed. “People will notice that we are gone!” The both screamed at the same time.

“Nope,” Rosalina responded in her mind as she walked over to the door to the locker room. “I already warped reality so that I always had my breasts this large. That way no one will question why I have massive tits and you two are gone. But If you like I could probably make it so you two never existed.”

“How could you!” Peach gasped.

“I will not stand for this!” Daisy screamed.

Rosalina shook her own head as she walked off to the parking lot, “Kept that altitude up and I might either make it so you two never existed or just keep you two forever!” A the sounds of that comment the two princesses started to whine as Rosalina reached her turquoise Lamborghini Urus.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)