More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nightmare49 Nightmare49

What's next?

To the Park

Driving through the forest roads Rosalina traveled through the forest to stop at an open Lake park that was surrounded by the forest trees. Stepping out of the car her released her breasts back into their true size. Rosalina took a look around the park trying to figure out what to do. Rosalina stretched out her arms into the sky before she had a glance over the five areas of the park. Straight ahead was a small building attached to a wooden dock with a set of boats attached to let people use.

A little off to the left was a playground with slides, bridges, swings, and more. With all of it colors it stood out in the green park.

Around halfway around the left side of the lake was a picnic area with a open wooden open roof over some cement slabs.

On the opposite side from the playground was small more open grasses fields. Drawing her eyes back to the parking lot there was a set of benches and a bathroom stall for both males and females as a wood structure.

'Now where should I go?' Rosalina thought as she tried to figured what to do.

Where does Rosalina go from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)