More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nightmare49 Nightmare49

What's next?

Going to the Beach

Rosalina opened the door to her car with her hands but before she stepped into her car she snapped her fingers to have both Daisy and Peach shrink down in size. Stepping into the car she turned it on after she shut the door. Looking over her shoulder and backed up the her SUV.

Taking her time she drove her truck to the exit of the parking lot. Rosalina a stopped her truck right at the exit to the road in the forest. As she drove she through the forest road she lowered her windows of her car to let the wind through. As she drove down the road she passed by plenty of other traffic.

Pulling up to the open and massive beach, Rosalina drove into the forest surrounded parking lot. She parked her truck in one of the many parking places and got out of her car. Taking some time she got out a bag and the right things for the beach. She put the white bag on her shoulder and locked the truck.

Rosalina then let both Peach and Daisy grow back to their proper 6ft round selves. "Damn it!" Daisy bitched. "This feels so weird!"

"Rosalina can you please just return us to normal?" Peach pleaded.

"Not going to happen anytime soon," Rosalina replied.

Rosalina finally walked out onto the beach and looked around. There was currently three things that caught her attention. One was the open sandy beach. Two, was the a wooden building for people to eat, rent things and use the restrooms. Finally, was the ocean. She could find a place to put her things and go swimming.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)