More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nightmare49 Nightmare49

What's next?

Find a place to her things and go for a swim

Walking out over the beach Rosalina looked over the open sandy floor of the sandy beach. Standing in place Rosalina dropped her bag onto the sand. Kneeling down onto the ground she got out the sun umbrella and a mat to lay on. Setting un the mat under the umbrella she left her bag on top of her things. Under the shade of her umbrella she took out some sunscreen to apply over her body. After she applied the sun block she walked down to the ocean and jumped in. Only after she put a small spell on her things to prevent people from stealing them.

Jumping into the water she started to swim with ease despite having Peach and Daisy the size that they were. "Why am I so wet!" Peach cried. "I do not like this!" Rosalina dived underwater to swim in near the sandy floor.

"I agree with Peach," Daisy snapped. "This is really annoying! AND a bit itchy!"

"Well I am swimming in the ocean," Rosalina smirked.

_"SWIMMING!" Peach exclaimed. "How the hell are you swimming!"_

Daisy cut in, "Yeah! That's impossible with your current size!"

"Clearly you under estimate me," Rosalina laughed as she continued to swim. But as she continued to swim she…

{ Chapter 5.2.1 - dove deeper into the ocean / Chapter 5.2.2 - needed to go up for air / Chapter 5.2.3 - bumped into some wild life}

What is Rosalina going to do next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)