More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nightmare49 Nightmare49

What's next?

Visit the building

Rosalina turned decided to walk over to the building in the fairly busy Beach.

Rosalina started walking to the building showing off Peach and Daisy as her assets. Receiving a couple of glances from others smiling as she gave them a little show as her lovely breasts bounced up and down a little as she walked into the building.

The building was fairly large taking up few square feet of the beach. The building itself was built up of reddish brown bricks. The roof laid perfectly on top with grayish blue tiles and a vent to release the smoke from the grill inside. On the inside was fairly nice with two big windows in the front of the building to peer out to the view the ocean. The walls were painted with a beige color and decorated with simple pictures framed with different parts of the beach.

On the inside had three rows of three fairly large maroon picnic tables. Towards the back was the kitchen and a counter to order food and drinks. On the counter was one lone register that also extend further down from the register and right above it was a small menu to order from. On the rest of the counter was plastic silverware along with condiments and napkins. Behind the register was a cooler full a very types of drinks and a window where you see inside the kitchen.

As Rosalina stepped inside looked around at the tables. she saw so many recognizable face. At one table she saw Mario his brother Luigi, toad and Toadette. At another table she saw the koopa kids all gathered around. She starts walking up to the counter to order some food her breast bouncing with each step she took. "Please stop moving us so much!" The princesses said in sync. Rosalina smirks.

"hmmm let me think about that...no i think not i love how you guys feel when you bounce up and down."

Peach and Daisy whined. "Please just free us we'll do whatever you want Rosalina," Peach pleads.

Rosalina shakes her head, "Not a chance I'm enjoying my very lovely breasts." she says as she walks accidentally bumping into someone with her breasts. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't see you there." She apologized.

Standing before her was….

{ Chapter 5.2.1 - Wendy / Chapter 5.2.2 - Toadette }

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)