More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nightmare49 Nightmare49

What's next?

Bend Reality

Stopping before her car, Rosalina snapped her fingers to have both Daisy and Peach shrink down in size. Once they stopped shrinking both of her breasts down to the size of beach balls being roughly one foot round. Not only did her assets shrink her clothes shrunk to match as well. After she shrank Peach and Daisy down she opened the door to her luxury sports SUV. Fitting comfortably into her truck. 'Now what do I want to do?' Rosalina thought.

"Hey did you hear me?" Daisy yelled. "I won't stand for this!"

"Yes I heard you," Rosalina responded.

"Then turn us back," Peach cut in.

"No," Rosalina flat out responded.

"When they find out what you did to us then you'll be in huge trouble!" Daisy snapped.

Rosalina turned on her car and laughed at the two before speaking up mentally for the two to hear. "That is where you are wrong my little breasts." She paused. "They'll never who what happened as I decided that I will make it so you two never existed."

"You won't dare!" Peach exclaimed as it dawned on her what the galaxy queen was going to do.

"I just did," Rosalina held back a laugh as she snapped her fingers. Just then both Peach and Daisy felt a tingling and Rosalina watched the world blur for only a second before it returned to normal.

"You didn't just," Daisy spoke up.

"Oh yes it just did," Rosalina giggled as she turned on her truck.

"Then what about our kingdoms?!" Peach and Daisy yelled at the same time.

"Don't know," Rosalina Laughed as she backed up her truck. "For all I know you two could have exact copies ruling over them only before you two got a massive ass and breasts. Or perhaps someone completely different is ruling them."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)