More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Speci@lty Speci@lty

Who will you be?

Rorke Blazeman.

Hey there everybody! Rorke Blazeman here, but you already know who I am...huh? What!? You don't?! Aww, poor you! I am the most amazing guy ever to exist. I am super hot, I have a super awesome body, I am super funny, and--oh yeah--did I mention that I am super hot!? Moreover, I am going to be one of the the greatest...no...THE greatest superhero ever! That's right, I also have superpowers. As if I couldn't be anymore amazing right? It's only natural that the most awesome person in the world would be the most awesome superhero in the world.

Sound like I'm bragging? Of course I am! Why bother running from the truth? I have been told (on numerous occasions) that I have a big ego, that I'm arrogant, I'm overconfident, and that my big head was going to get me into some serious trouble one day. Sure I think highly of myself but can you blame me?

Unfortunately my abundance of confidence does in fact lead me to an embarrassing disrobing in front of a whole bunch of super hot girls. I had plans to become the most well-loved superhero in the world and to some extent it worked; I was just 'well-loved' in a very different sort of way than I expected. I made an incredible suit that stood out among all the other heroes but all that attention I craved came to me when I wasn't even wearing it!

Nevertheless, I am still determined to become the most famous superhero ever. I dream of getting tons of fans, a hot girlfriend, and pictures of me everywhere around the city. However, thanks to a series of events involving my superpowers, my dream ending up becoming a naked nightmare!

What are Rorke's superpowers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)