More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by barakne barakne

What happens next

Ron wakes up

Ron awoke in a haze. He saw the girl beaming at him like how a cat trapped a mouse. Fighting in the dungeon, meeting the boss, being defeated. His eyes snapped open, cold sweat dripping down his brow with dread.

He felt a cold draft against his back. Looking down, he saw his wrinkled willy as he knelt buck naked on the bed. His legs felt like they were sunk in quicksand, and a quick look at his arms saw them bound to ghostly shackles above him.

“It’s quite small. But that’s also cute in its own way.” A red blush shot through his cheeks.

“Just kill me already.” Ron muttered under his breath.

“And let all that tasty life energy go to waste? No..pe.” Another shudder as her chilly breath travelled down his ear.

“What are you going to do with me?”

“Finally! The first good question. I’ll turn you into a playmate of course!” With dramatic fanfare, she waved to the 2 ghouls standing aside to her, palms held together and dicks flaccid as they stood at attention to receive their mistress’ commands. The 2 ghouls that he had just slain. All pieced together prim and proper.

“What… are… they?”

“Well, to tell you more about that. I have to introduce myself first! I am Anastasia, court mage of the 15th line of the Kingdom of Amidia. Well, ex-court mage. Basically, I helped to end the war against Yonu, a rival kingdom by soliciting with demons. But the king branded me a heretic and had me assassinated, with my magical powers I tethered myself to this dungeon and contracted with Asmodeus to obtain a spirit vessel. That’s where the adventurers come in. I feed them demon essence and transform them into ghouls while taking their seed.”

“As I cannot leave this place, my minions go out of the dungeon in my place, feeding off the natural spawning creatures from the dungeon’s energies. After they have filled up their vessels with energy, they come to me, and in exchange for that energy, I grant them unspeakable pleasures. With more and more minions, I will obtain enough energy to break my curse and exact my on the rest of the village. It will become a carnival of pleasure!”

“That’s also why I cannot bear to lose any of my playthings. But with just a tee bit of demonic essence, I can fix them up just like new!”

“Now Ron, I will turn you into one of them too. Virgin seed makes for the strongest essence. But don’t worry, I will look to resolve all your wishes before you pass on.”

Anastasia spread her legs atop the bed. With two fingers, she began stirring around the insides of her snatch.

“Ha…ha…” Ron could feel his blood rush downwards to his little members.

Finally, with a sigh, Anastasia pulled out a dark purple diamond gem from within her pussy.

“This is a demon seed, which I will mark you as my property.” She crawled behind Ron. The shackles had moved, pulling Ron such that his bare ass was laid out for Anastasia to poke at.

“This is a cute little pucker right here. Now, let me just put that in.”

Ron squirmed as Anastasia pressed her wet and slimy fingers around his rim. Her nails pressed into his sensitive sides as he felt the cold air poured in. The foreign object hurt as the sharp sides scratched against his ass walls and the gem travelled up his rectum. He yowled and spasmed as her fingers crawled around his insides. Finally, satisfied, he breathed a sigh of relief as her fingers exited. Other than a dull warm throbbing below his navel, it looked like the seed did not hurt much by itself.

“Next, we would need to feed with demonic essence.” The ghoul strode over, its clammy hands grasped over Ron’s hips.

“Don’t worry. I’m a merciful goddess. I will spare you the pain of suffering while we loosen your body.”

Anastasia bent over, exposing her fat rump to Ron. She fumbled with her leotard, pulling it aside to show her pink round asshole.

“PTOOO!” A dark pink gas cloud shrouded his face, smelling like strawberries. Simultaneously, his asshole felt like it was being ripped apart as the ghoul’s cock mercilessly shredded through his insides.

“AIIEEE!” Saliva leaked out of his mouth, brain only thinking of strawberries and the ghoul began swinging its hips as it rutted into Ron’s rectum.

“GHGHHGG! HGGHHH!” The ghoul growled. Meanwhile, Ron panted heavily down below as the pleasure from getting his ass penetrated flooded his thoughts.

“Now, when their mind is at their weakest…” Anastasia opened her mouth, her long serpentine tongue burrowing into Ron’s ear canal, tinkering and tasting his memories. The direct stimulus was too much for Ron, coherent thoughts leaving his mind completely.

“Hmm… an orphanage. How interesting… Do not worry, I will take good care of them as well.”

“Now, you. Come here.” Anastasia waved over the second ghoul.

It was the girl he had split apart previously, now put together whole. He could imagine her expression under the mask, eager to the daylights out of him with her giant futa cock. She was probably a priestess once, dirty blond hair down her back and shiny cross necklace perched atop her wilted breasts.

“The accessories are cute, aren’t they? I used to take them off, but when I got so many minions, each became just a face in the crowd you know? Braindead and all. That’s why, now when I have these, I can remember each and every one of them fondly. How the essence slowly takes them over. Their final shrieks of pleasure. It makes harvesting their essence so much more fun. Just like how she will give you hers right now.”

The second ghoul stood in front of Ron now, rock hard. The smell of rot mixed with the pervasive strawberries, making Ron so very hungry. It struggled at first to get his mouth open, claws clumsily trying to find purchase on his lips. But soon, it was able to shove its load in, 10 inches of fat demon sausage digging its way into his mouth

Ron felt his jaw dislocate as the meat rod was shoved mercilessly into his mouth and down his throat. His gags were stifled as the ghoul began swinging its hips, moaning in pleasure. Ron’s lungs caught on fire and his muscles spasmed as the 2 ghouls began fucking his available orifices. Anastasia brought some small level of comfort as she toyed around with his erect dick. As he continued being spitroasted by the 2 ghouls, he could feel the thick demonic essence pour into him. Ron’s stomach swelled uncomfortably, tears flooded his eyes as he prayed that the ghouls would be finished before he burst.

With a final stroke, the ghouls howled in ecstacy, shooting the biggest load into Ron before pulling out. Ron’s mind blurred as he hurled and shat out the foul contents within his body. He felt the essence pulse throughout his body. The only thing he could think about was letting out his own seed.

His body tensed up, before relaxing as seed poured out into Anastasia’s mouth.

“Human seed. Tasty, but not as readily absorbent by my body.”

Little did he know that that would be his final time releasing human seed. His cock began throbbing in intense pain, as though many tiny snakes were nipping and biting at his foreskin and ball. A dark purple ichor began travelling up his sphincter and to the tip of his cock through the thick veins. His cock began swelling to gigantean proportions, dark purple demonic blood causing the muscles to give off a dark shade of purple.

His well-toned adventurer muscles began shrivelling, causing his skin to fold in and his body to begin looking skeletal.

The specter bent down over his now demonized cock. “Now for the finishing touches,” she teased coyly as she began nipping and biting and pecking at his shaft. Where the ghoul had been wet and sloppy with engorging his dick at one go, the specter was precise, attacking at the places where he was most sensitive, as though she knew his weak spots by heart.

“HNGRHHGH!” The newborn ghoul signalled its need to climax. The specter was happy to oblige, encasing her wet lips around Ron’s head like a seal, her tongue mercilessly drawing circles around the glances. One of the ghouls also took the cue, bending down and eagerly snaking its tongue through Ron’s ass.

“CUMMING!” An otherworldly shriek rang out, as the specter’s cheeks began bulging from the sheer volume of cum let out.

The specter pulled her lips off with her pop, opening her mouth to show off the mix of white and purple essence before swallowing the whole load with a gulp.

“That was deliciousss. And now, you are mine.”

“Yes mistress.” The newborn ghoul looked towards her new master. His transformation complete, just like the other ghouls, 2 thick purple veins snaked up his cock to below his eyes. He raised his arms to the back of his head and begun swinging his hips, like how a dog waved its tail eager to serve its master.

“Now now Ron, I have more plans that you just being braindead. For now, you will still serve as Ron for me and do as I commanded. If you do well, we can have a lot of fun later~.”

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)