More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HMG HMG

Choose a story ;)

Romea and Julius: "The groom and the bride" (Story completed)

The last night of March was warm, even too much for the mountain climate of the local lands. The bushes outside the Montane family residence rustled in the wind, effectively muffling the footsteps.

Julius Caput stopped under the balcony, which he had visited more than once under the cover of darkness. He threw a random pebble agnist the glass, and a light flared in the room upstairs.

"J.C.?", a soft voice was heard and a wave of blonde curls spilled over the railing of the balcony. The glow behind woman's back only emphasized her angelic image in Julius's eyes.

"It's me, cutie pie", the man was more than happy to see Romea Montane, his best female friend and soon his future wife, "Come on, I parked nearby and give some lunch money to the gatekeepers. They won't notice we're gone for a while."

The woman hesitated, probably thinking about the consequences, but she could not deviate from her own desires, to spend as much time as she could with someone she truly loved. Romea slipped out through the servants' steps and embraced by her lover, flew across the garden to the red cabriolet that waited hidden under the gates of the Montane property.

"Are your parents still mad at our wedding?", Julius asked, turning the keys and releasing the roar of the vehicle's engine.

"They made me to invite my ex-fiance to our big day ...", Romea replied, not sounding joyful about situation, "... that should say a lot."

Julius bit a lip at the sound of her words. He knew what that meant and what was coming, but he did not want to worry about it at the moment. He preferred to focus on having a wonderful night with his lady.

"So where are you taking me?", Romea became interested, seeing the scheming smirk on the man's face. They have already managed to cross the main gate, away from the eyes of the guards, who pretend not to know what was going on under thier noses.

"Tybalt said that he organized a farewell party for us, as he specified", Julius replied with a slightly amused tone.

"Of course, for the Prince of Cats and the Eternal Party Boy, a weeding must mean the same as ", Romea shook her head in disbelief.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he poured poison into our cups to stop us, haha", Julius joked, though he knew thier friend would not hurt them, even if he must, "He's taking the whole situation really badly."

"So let's make him to not forget this night", Romea took out her credit card, wanting the last time to spoil everyone with the most expensive booze at the expense of her immensely wealthy parents.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)