More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HotnHornyGuy HotnHornyGuy

What happens next?

Rohkella demands to see Alfred's magic

Alfred could feel the panic rise up in him as this savage killer slowly walked around him, axe in hand. She was going to kill him, he knew it, she was going to take one swing with that axe of her's and chop his head off in one swift action. Obviously she was displeased, how could she not when comparing him to the Orc males outside. He would meet his fate stoically, however, standing firm with his head held high. The Orc paced around him, apparently sizing him up, before leaning her face close to his, Alfred able to feel her breath upon his face.

"I, Rohkella," she announced to him in a gruff voice while raising a fist to her chest, clearly indicating herself, then gestured to him. "You?" she demanded. Alfred was taken aback, as he was expecting her to deliver the axe to him, not words. "Alfred," he blurted out, realising that she may not be killing him right away after all.

Rohkella found speaking the Human tongue annoying. She found it hard to shape the words, not suited to a Orc's tongue, and that frustrated her. It also annoyed her how the Humans seemed to look down on the way she spoke it, as if learning another language was easy. At least she now knew his name, Al-Fred, this little Human, cowering in her cave. She had been so anxious, yet needlessly so it seemed. This Alfred was so dainty, she could break him by accident just with their coupling. She could have her way with him however she wanted, and she would be totally in control. She felt herself start to get wet just at the thought of this, this Human was rather cute, and as she was finding she liked them cute. She wondered why he wore so much clothing though, it was like Humans were unaware of their assets, and didn't just parade them for their mates. She had tried to make it out while walking around him, but to no avail, the blue robes he wore were just too loose!

No matter, there were still matters to attend to. She needed to make sure that this Human boy was a Mage, and not just some peasant they dragged off the street to pass off as one. She needed to see him cast magic. Actual magic, then she can check out whether it was true about Humans having magic downstairs too afterwards. She giggled to herself over that thought.

The Orc made a sinister laughing noise. Alfred wasn't sure what she found so funny, she had mainly been just looking at him with a thoughtful expression upon her face since he had told her his name. While she stood before him, he could not help but notice that this Orc, this Rohkella, had rather shapely hips clad in the tight leather trousers she wore. They had swayed quite provocatively while she had walked around him but he had been to focused on his expected doom to notice at the time.

"Show me magic," she demanded. "Show me your magic."

Does Alfred show her his magic, and how?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)