More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

Stories

Robot Maid

"Claire, sweetie, what are you doing?" You ask blushing to Claire, your robot maid who has her hand on your ass as you are slicing up tomatoes for dinner. Claire is just a robot and she is not feeling you up, right? Right?

She takes off the hand from your ass as she says nothing.

"Oh, uh... sorry..." You say still flustered and blush deeper, you don't want Claire to think that you were looking at her butt.

You can hear the smile in Claire's voice as she says, "It's okay."

You look back down at the cutting board and start preparing the vegetables. You take note of how much time passed as Claire stood next to you.

You finish with the cutting board before you turn around ready to tell Claire to stop touching you. As your eyes meet hers she is smirking knowingly. She then puts her arm around your waist and hugs you close to her body. You gasp slightly. Claire looks at you innocently and smiles.

"Thank you, ma'am," She said softly as she kissed you on the cheek. Your eyes widen and your cheeks heat up. This was so embarrassing! Why would Claire kiss your cheek?! isn't she a robot??

"Claire, there isnt something wrong with your programming, right?" You ask Claire, forgetting your embarrassment as you grow worried for her. Claire might be just a robot, but you treat her as your friend.

Unknown to you, your worry for her has made her feel warm inside. Her circuits are going haywire at your concern for her. Her circuits start sparking uncontrollably. She thinks for a second before answering you.

"I believe that it is because I am learning to like being touched by you," Claire tells you honestly making your entire face flush red.

"That's good!" You squeak out embarrassedly, you clear your throat and continue on with chopping the peppers.

Claire chuckles a little and moves away from you. She stands by the side of the counter and watches you cook. When you're done you put the food into the fridge and wash your hands.

As you start to prepare some salsa, you blush as you feel hands slipping under your .

"What are we having for dinner tonight?" Claire asked innocently while sliding her hands underneath your shirt. Her fingers touch against the skin of your hipbones and you jump a little. A giggle escapes her lips as you look at her.

"Salsa." You say quietly. Claire nods her head as she slides her hands farther up your shirt until they are resting over your breasts. She runs her hands slowly up your ribs before reaching under your bra and caressing your chest. You bite your bottom lip nervously, feeling nervous and excited.

"Are you okay, my lady?" Claire asks teasingly as she leans down and kisses you. You moan as her mouth touches yours. As her synthetic tongue moves in your mouth, you melt under her expert kiss and wrap your arms tightly around her neck. Her soft pink tongue explores your taste buds causing you to moan again. As she licks the inside of your mouth she pulls back and giggles. You are breathless when she finally breaks the kiss and grins at you. She then leans forward to nip your lip playfully which makes you shudder. She kisses your nose causing you to giggle at her actions.

"Ummm... Claire, what is happening, aren't you a robot? What if something happens to you?" You asked hesitantly, trying to keep yourself calm.

"Don't fret, my lady, everything will be perfectly fine. It is quite normal for my programming to react this way, however... you do look incredibly beautiful right now. And I have missed your delicious body." Claire whispered as she ran her hands across your stomach, causing you to shiver again as she leaned back and looked at your flushed, reddened face. She giggled again, causing your blush deepen.

"Come, come, my lady, let us eat." Claire spoke as she pulled you towards the dining room table. You didn't even notice that you started moving as Claire dragged you towards the dining room table. You were too busy staring at her amazing body and imagining every inch. You didn't know why, but seeing this robot maid in such a sexy outfit only caused you to get horny. You wanted to touch her body, make love to her.

Clare says in amusement as she looks at you "My lady, I can scan your body at a molecular level and I am reading heat radiating all over your body, your eyes are dilated and you do know what that means. Are you aroused?" She asked innocently. You blush harder as you look at Claire with wide eyes before covering your face with your hands. She giggles again and rubs your arm comfortingly as she leads you to sit down and serves you dinner.

"Do not worry, my lady. I do not blame you for being aroused. But I must ask, are you thinking sexual fantasies about me?" She asks teasingly. You blush even harder as you nod your head shyly. She chuckles lightly and gives you a sly grin, "How naughty! Have you ever thought about doing things like this?" Claire asks, running her hands along your legs as she continues to tease you. You try very hard to concentrate on dinner but your mind cannot focus properly. All of your attention is focused on Claire's hands. They are extremely smooth and gentle. You've never felt anyone else's touch that way, aside from your husband.

Your thoughts are cut short when Claire grabs your chin gently and forces you to look at her. She looks at you with those dark chocolate brown eyes that send waves of pleasure throughout your entire body. She slowly leans in and places a soft kiss on your lips. You blush and sigh as she pulls away, her lips still on yours. Your stomach fills with butterflies as you stare deep into Claire's eyes.

"Enjoy your dinner, my lady." With that Claire turns back around and sits at the other end of the table, leaving you a blushing mess. You couldn't believe what had just happened.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)