More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

Select your Hero

Robin

Robin slowly opened her eyes, she was laying in a feild, not exactly sure where or why. The tacticans robe was up so her panties where on full display. Above her stood three figures. Two women with smirks on their faces and a younger looking blonde girl who was tied up, rope wrapped around her body and only a bra and panties covering her.

"You really shouldn't be taking naps in a feild like this, you could attract the wrong kinda group. And I'm sure a pretty thing like yourself wouldn't want to be captured by a barbaric group of bandits." One of the women said looking down at Robin. Her mind was still foggy and she hadn't been able and fully comprehend the situation. "You'll be coming with us, today's been a fairly successful day." The other girl said as she tugged on the leash the blonde was attached to.

As of this point Robin had caught on to what was happening here, as she started to think about plans out she realized her arms had already been tied. "Don't worry sweetie, we're not going to do anything bad with you, we just like fun." The girl said helping bring Robin to her feet. With that Robin wasn't sure what to do, she couldn't remember anything, barley even her own name. She couldn't fight the two, so she let them put a leash on her as they started leading the way to wherever they where going.

The blonde had been quite this entire time, but she turned to Robin "I'm sorry this happened to you." She said sounding apologetic, however it was obvious she wasn't at fault

"You don't have to be sorry." Robin replied "To be honest I can't remember a thing, so I'm not really that bothered as weird as that may sound."

The blonde had a surprised reaction "I'm sorry to hear that. My name's Lissa, what's yours?" She asks before realizing that she was just told the girl couldn't remember anything.

"I'm pretty sure it's Robin." She answered, as bad of a start as this was Lissa gave off a comforting aura, one that couldn't be explained. "So do you know what's happening to us?" Robin asked, but before Lissa could answer the two girls spoke up "We're a special group. You see lot's of people disappove of love between girls, so it's our goal to change that. While having a little fun of our own." One of them answered, not quite answering the question before the other chimed in "We 'collect' various girls and show them the joys of being with other women. We'll also have portraits painted of girls doing risque things to each other and frame them in towns. Sometimes even publicly show our love for each other." After they finished it took a few seconds before Lissa spoke up

"So we're your sex slaves." She said bluntly. Robin seemed a little surprised to hear that come out of the girls mouth.

"No, that has a negitave impression to it. You're simply here to give us pleasure and receive it and not just us. You won't have your virginity taken and your long term fun is just as important as ours." The girl answered.

From that point on it wasn't to long a walk, Robin noticed all three other girls were barefoot, she first noticed due to Lissa being careful with how she walked.

Throughout the half a mile or so they walked Robin and Lissa kept talking, getting to know each other. Something the two girls leading them didn't stop. Lissa had yet to reveal her true identity as a Princess yet, at least to Robin.

Do any events happen before arriving at their destination?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)