More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

Who's the lucky person coming across the invention?

Robert Clyde - made a deal with some shady people

This morning was very intense for Robert. His invention was ready and he was on his way to show it to his investors. Robert was very nervous because he had made a deal with some real shady partner. He had tried to sell his invention to big companies and banks and nobody took him seriously.

Robert's invention was only the size of a small computer but could change a person to the core of their DNA. With that kind of invention, DNA-related diseases will be over, the invention could change a body's appearance too. It will be the end of high-risk beatification surgery too, people will be able to attain their perfect self without risk.

Nobody had taken him seriously, but someone had reached for him one day and had offered him loads of money to finish his work. Robert didn't ask a lot of questions, he really wanted to finish his invention. All they ask was the exclusive utilization of the device for two years and 65% of the revenue when they will sell the invention. Now it was the time to show his work, but Robert was feeling uneasy.

Suddenly, Robert GPS told him he was there. Robert parked his car in front of the building. He took a look at the front sign and could hardly believe where he was.

Where Robert had to meet the investors?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)