More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who will you be?

Rob Anderson

Hi people I'm Rob Anderson that works as as a substitute teacher and married to my wife Megan. I have these powers that are awesome. I was once known to be in a elevator naked on the same day of my wedding as I had to find clothing and attend the wedding to marry my wife Megan.

The thing about my powers is that I'm actually naked when I use it. I actually get caught in a situation were I'm in the public of men and women as I'm naked for all to see. Through this is very embarrassing, I want to look for clothes as they are so many women starting at me as they all look at my naked and bare body as some are lucky enough to star at my dick if I haven't covered it with my hand already. Then as I have these powers I can't be shot as I'm stronger as ever before knowing that I can't die.

I also can get out of situations with another power that I have as I can create time portals jumping in to it, and land into another place, as it embarrasses me even more when I'm still naked causing more people to see me like this.

What powers are these?

What powers does Rob Anderson have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)