More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What world or nation will your story take place in?

Rizar'Ic Galactic Kingdom

The Rizar'Ic Kingdom has recently expanded it's territory, which now includes Earth in its outer domain, and now covers fifty-three billion cubic light-years. Recently being a relative term as they took this territory away from the Olympians well over an Earth millennia ago, who took it away from the Pharaohs.

The Rizar are a humanoid mammalian bipedal race with four arms. They have orange skin, three eyes, and long equine like face. Their males are eleven feet tall on average and females six. The Rizar did not put any overseers in place since they viewed themselves as a benevolent society as long as you obeyed their laws and followed their two highest beliefs. All civilizations in their domain ended up following these high beliefs or risk destruction or forceful reeducation.

  • Freedom of Reasonable Religion - all citizens of the empire may observed whatever religious beliefs as long as those beliefs do not infringe on others.
  • It is an Affront for Females to Cover Their Bodies - females are not meant to cover themselves for any reason.

Rizar archaeologists have been monitoring Earth and reporting any relevant back to their capital world. The moon landing, Mars colonies, and asteroid belt mining were not considered relevant since humanity has yet to meet the technological goals for infiltration and manipulation. There were two possible events where the Rizar would begin their indoctrination process for females. Humanity leaving their home solar system or humanity developing nano technology. In 2197 human scientists successfully developed a viable medical nanotechnology, but it was only available to the rich. The Rizar Archaeologists monitoring Earth reported the development to their superiors and received instructions a few years later when the messages packet finally travelled the vast distance back. Not much had changed other than political leaders all over the world receiving the nano treatments other than only the rich. The nanotech still being primitive, was easily hacked and political leaders were influenced to divert resources to developing affordable mass produced nanotechnology.

In 2224 the UN started a program to deliver this technology to countries that could not afford it. In 2232 over ninety-four percent of humanity had nanotech and many common ailments were reduced as well as small diseases and viruses, even helping to regulate body temperature in certain environments. It was then that the Rizar enacted their plan by using the many stealth satellites throughout the solar system to hack the human females nanites. They didn't do it to the males, except influencing them to keep injecting nanotech, as this was also a test of sorts.

This time, the nanites did not influence the mind like before, but the skin. When a female hits puberty, certain parts of their skin would itch. The younger females would start with their hands and feet first, and as they age would extend. The process would take years and would completely cover the body by their early twenties. The Rizar knew about human societal norms and nothing important would be revealed before twenty since every female was different. They also didn't activate the full coverage for adult females immediately since they knew humanity did not do well with rapid change, nor did they activate all the different nations nanotech at the same time.

Now all the Rizar had to do was sit back and watch, activating which nations when time.

Timeline of Activation

  • Oceania 2232
  • Peoples Republic of Southern Asia 2234
  • African Conglomerate 2237
  • South Americano Confederacao 2241
  • Russia 2245
  • European Union 2247
  • North American Federation 2251
  • Mars Colonies 2253
  • Rest of solar system and colony space stations 2255+

Note - Not a single world option for space worlds. So I wrote an intro for this one even though I might not add to it.

Who to follow and when?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)