More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stormdragon19 Stormdragon19

Who's our lucky master?

Ritsuka Fujimaru (Male)

[All characters are 18+]

[Also, spoilers for the story of Fate/Grand Order.]

It all started out like another regular morning for Ritsuka.

He woke up, took a shower, saw his good friends Mash and Kadoc on their way to breakfast, had breakfast made by a Kitsune who was convince she was a cat (also cats go Woof, according to her), stopped a roman emperor considered synonymous with the devil from touching the karaoke machine, saw Moriarty playing cards with the embodiments of nursery rhymes and a Mesoamerican city, broke up a fight between Tesla and Edison about which form of electric current was better, and spent some time staring out of a window at the Bleached Earth, pale and white as they flew over it in the Storm Border.

Did I mention that he was one of less than 20 humans alive, riding aboard a ship made from the Nautilus and nanomachines created by alternate versions of ancient Greek gods, who were actually spaceships even in their own history?

Yeah, another day for the last master of humanity.

Anyway, Ritsuka and Mash were walking down a hallway before they heard Da Vinci's voice over the PA. "Ritsuka, Mash, please join us in the control room. We got another one." Mash and Ritsuka arrived, seeing the little Rider Genius sitting at a display, a purple haired glasses wearing mage sitting next to her. "Made it. So, another Singularity?" Ritsuka asked, looking at Da Vinci, the genius turning around and looking at them. "Yes... we think? It's not very clear from what we can tell from the scans..."

Mash tilted her head. "Well what can you tell?" Sion, the purple haired mage, looks up from the scans. "Well, it is a distortion, it's in the year 2022, it's near Hawaii, and seems similar to those singularities that occurred on Scathach's Isle of Shadows. Lastly, it appears to have one rule that keeps other servants from rayshifting there - the system seems to only allow 1 male to enter, everyone else seems to require that they be female.""

That meant one thing to Ritsuka: "It's time for more summer shenanigans?"

"But senpai, it's March." Mash spoke up, similarly confused. "That's too early, even for the servants that usually cause problems around here."

Ritsuka nods to this, though Da Vinci looks pensive. "We are actually missing a number of servants. Including BB."

"Ahhh, that makes sense now." Ritsuka nods, Mash sighing. "another Luluhawa?"

Da Vinci shrugs. "Possibly? There is some manner of unexpected energy detected, but other than that, we can't see inside of it. I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to go, but we know the problems of letting Servants disappear into an unknown singularity by this point."

Ritsuka takes a brief amount of time to think before sighing. "I'll go. Can't let BB just run around unchecked."

Da Vinci nods. "That's our Ritsuka! Now, I managed to find a few servants to join you and Mash in this Singularity."

Three heroic spirits walked in at that point. Jeanne Alter, Ereshkigal and Caenis made their presences known at this point.

"Don't worry, Master, We won't let the enemy lay a finger on you" Jalter says with confidence, Ereshkigal and Caenis nodding, the latter with a cocky grin.

Sion looks pensive at this. "So yeah, expect shenanigans, Master of Chaldea. Even if something happens, I'm confident you can come out on top on this one." She says as she readies the rayshifting procedure...

That is the last clear memory Ritsuka has as he wakes up, a summer wind blowing as he wakes up... on a beach chair? He looks around, before getting hugged by his trusty Shielder. "Oh thank goodness you woke up!" She hugs him tightly in her... Swimsuit? She wasn't wearing that before. "Mash? what's going on." The Eggplant haired Servant blushes, then steps back a bit. "R-right. Umm, Before you woke up, BB turned up. She said this resort was based on both Luluhawa and the artificial Vegas. And... she said we were now contestants in a game..." Her face is fully red now. "F-for y-you..."

"...What?"

[anyone know a good source for images that work for the fate servants? I wanted to add them but the sites I was using didn't work.]

[Edit. Took weebvious's advice in the editing, I'll consider using Danbooru** and maybe add the character art to a side chapter]**

This is a surprise! Who explains the rules to the Last Master of Chaldea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)