More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by minimum minimum

Any ideas?

Riolta Snow

Riolta makes her living as a professional tournament archer. She holds the titles of many of the human world's leading tournaments, and, amazingly even some elf ones, despite the fact she is human. Like many other succesful 'pros' she is alarmingly rich.

At this time of her life she is taking a holiday in Tharros. Lately, she hired Sven's boat for a hunting trip up the coast with several of her close friends. She bagged several fantastical creatures, the heads of which now are proudly mounted on the walls of her opulent hotel room, and also found time to indulge the only passion in her life to rival archery: fucking. With three of her favourite studs servicing her day and night, there was hardly a point in time during the entire trip in which at least one of her holes wasn't filled with thick cock.

Riolta's athletic body is as tight as her bowstring, with hard, slender muscles eched along every fibre of her flesh. The only exception is her enormous tits, which look almost out of proportion to the rest of her svelte frame. Cloaked from head to foot in tanned, golden skin, Riolta's streaming black hair and black eyes give the lie to her name, as does her dress sense, for she wears only black, mainly in the form of ridiculously revealing leather outfits that take the off-the-shoulder concept to its reductio ad absurdum in being nearly off-the-whole-body. Once, in an archery contest she had simply worn a tiny thread of a g-string and two tiny golden caps over her small brown nipples. She had not won the contest when she fired her arrow into the exact centre of the target, but she knew she had when her competitor had inadvertently blown his sticky load all over her asscheeks when lining up his shot, and sent his arrow into the next principality.

Currently looking for kicks, Riolta is living the high life in Tharros, waiting for the next archery tournament to come up.

What's Riolta up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)