More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Ringmaster, by Lesbilover69

“Alright, Gina, this time we are having a story from an author that really gets us, lesbilover69.”

“Wow.”

“Impressed?”

“I hate it when they try to appease us. Makes me feel all gross.”

“Deal with it, we are about to read Ringmaster, more specifically the first branch Maria, a hapless romantic college student.

„This better be good.“

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

„Alright, so this is the story of Marcie and Regina.“

„Her name is Maria, Gina.“

„Are you sure? Because this is very you.”


_but the ability to control women? That was just absurd. It went against everything that my scientific brain stood for.- - - - - -

_

„I would never think something like that.“

„Heh.”

„Zip it. But incidentally, I never asked, are you actually a Regina?“

„No, Gina is short for Luigina.“

„I am so sorry.“

„That was a joke!“

„Alright we dilly-dallied enough, shall we get on with it then?“

“Yeah sure, the premise of this dumb shit is that a girl named Marcie gets a ring that allows her to control every female she comes across. How original.”

“Indeed. As explained by Ring-slut Regina, she can even alter, well, pretty much everything about them.”

“You know, Marcie. Even in the already very uncreative realm of -device stories, “Ringmaster” is an especially lame name. But then again, I probably shouldn't expect anything more from someone that calls herself lesbilover69.”

“Bold of you to assume the author is female.”

“...I hate it when they don't specify their gender.”

“On the flipside. Maria is actually female. That is very rare in the genre of -devices.”

“And she is into girls because the ring turns the user gay.”

“Well, technically it only makes them very attracted to females, regardless of gender.”

“Whatever.”

“Despite that, Maria shows a great deal of restraint in wielding this newfound power.”

“Really and here I was thinking you have more issues with how she handled Vanessa.”

“Hmm...I suppose she did turn her bisexual and made her feeling attracted to Maria.”

“And you don't have a problem with that?”

“Eh, recently I came to reconsider my anti brainwashing stance. If it is done with good intentions and to the benefit of the victim there isn't really anything wrong with it, right?”

“There is so much wrong with it, that I don't even know where to begin.”

“But back to the story. Surprisingly enough, not much happens at first.”

“Yeah, Maria isn't satisfied with having sex with just two girls. She needs more. So she gets more.”

“Donna and Summer. Donna is mute and Summer serves as her interpreter.”

“That is...I don't want to say it.”

“What?”

“...kinda hot.”

“You are into mutes?”

“I mean the whole interpreter thing!

“Oh, I see. I have to admit, I can appreciate that the author is actually coming up with something unique. Not many authors bother to create characters beyond the most basic archetypes.”

“That is clearly too much effort for most so called writers here.”

“It also creates a bit of a moral dilemma. Maria has the power to cure Donna, but ultimately decides against it. Personally, I think it could have been explored a bit more. It is an interesting quandary.”

“Yes Marcie, interesting moral quandaries is definitely what the readers of this site want.”

“Well, I do think we could all do with a deep dive into the trolley problem and why Oberstein did nothing wrong, for you see the Westerland inci...”

“Anyways, the group has dinner together(I have no idea what “muffin” refers to here and I don't think I want to know) and then we finally have our first sex scene.”

“And it starts with a bang.”

“More like a gangbang, involving no less then five girls.”

“That is one way to have a first sex scene. But not before going through the laws of consent to make sure everyone is alright with sexual intercourse.”

“That was weird. These girls are weird. Who the fuck does that before sex? Might as well set up a contract for sexual intercourse, you nerds.”

“It is a bit ironic that Maria values consent that highly, considering the reality power she possesses.”

“Well, I suppose consent is important for normal people.”

“Are you insinuating we aren't normal?”

“No, I'm insinuating you aren't normal.”

“Whelp, orgy time.”


_My first lesbian orgasm was beyond mind-blowing. Never had I know pleasure such like that, and I never wanted to go back.- - - - - -

_

“Laying it on a bit thick there, Marcie.”

“It's...nevermind. How was your first lesbian orgasm, Gina?”

“Eh, it was ok.”

“I had to carry you back to the room, you know.”

“These guys continue their fuck fest until they eventually pass out.”

“Which is used as an opportunity to give us a bit of backstory on this whole ringmaster subject.”

“Yeah, not sure how I feel about that. I guess, it's nice that there is an actual reason why only females are affected.”

“I do wonder, if keeping it mysterious wouldn't be more elegant.”

“Oh don't give me that bullshit, Marcie. There is no elegance in these stories.”

“But anyways, back in reality Maria isn't quite done yet. So she goes after new people to join her ah ...polycule.”

“Is this slut ever satisfied? Like holy shit, she is at six girls now!”

“I mean, Marel exists, somehow.”

“Ha...I guess...”

“And that is where we come to a stop. Well, Gina. Your thoughts?”

“Ugh.”

“I do think there is an interesting conflict going on with Maria, as she struggles to keep her urges in check and trying not to get corrupted. I can relate quite a bit.”

“Yeah, too bad you already lost that battle.”

“Given the amazing power Maria wields, she probably should aim a bit higher then what she does. There is also a gaping hole in it.”

“Really, Marcie?”

“In the story I mean. Why hasn't any of the previous Ringmaster taken over the world already? The story even alludes to it, but never answers the question.”

“For fucks sake, Marcie. Not everything is a lunatic like you. Some girls just want to have fun.”

“And did you have fun, Gina?”

“Grrr...”

“Well? Did you orgasm?”

“The better question would be to which scene I didn't orgasm.”

“Oh my.”

“Look it's a story about girls fucking each other! Of course I masturbate to it!”

“Given that this story ranks second on Gina's orgasm highscore board you sure complained a lot.”

“Shut up! What about you? Don't tell me this didn't do anything for you.”

“Hmm...close, but my standards are just a bit higher then yours.”

“Oh fuck you.”

“What can I say? Maria is too vanilla for me.”

“Of course.”

“They closest I got was with Carmen and Tae. I liked the mild payback angle that one had going.”

“That was pretty hot, even if it did involve a guy.”

“Oh, speaking off Gary I liked how Maria made Carmen very receptive to his sexual stimulation. The scene where Maria gave the ring to Donna and was to dance was also very erotic. If Donna was a bit more forceful there...”

“Yeah, sucks to be a sexual deviant, I guess.”

“Actually Donna might make a better dome and protagonist, just due to how unique she is.”

“What about Regina? She would make a great protagonist as well.”

“Hmm...no, I think Gina's position as ring slut is very fitting.”

“Screw that! I'm done!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)