More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lesbilover69 Lesbilover69

Who are you?

Maria, a hapless romantic college student

"Uh, my name is Maria," I said, staring at Regina, then staring down at the ring I had put on. Sure, the warmth was out of the ordinary, but the ability to control women? That was just absurd. It went against everything that my scientific brain stood for. And yet, there was this woman who just suddenly appeared in my apartment. She just kinda looked at me with a bored expression.

"So, you're Maria?" she asked, scratching the back of her head and rattling her chains. "Cool, so, yeah, you're the new Ringmaster. Guess we'll have fun or something."

I just kept staring at the ring, trying to process everything. Frantically, I tried to pull the ring off. This had to be a dream or something. There wasn't any way that this was real. "Come on! I'm sure if I get this off, then all of this will go away, and I'll wake up and this was some weird fever dream." I pulled and tugged, but the ring wouldn't budge.

"Yeah, I wouldn't do that," Regina said. "The ring's magic doesn't quite like being removed forcefully. Unless you want these walls a new shade of red."

Quickly, I let go and stared down at the ring. It felt gently warm as I could feel energy hum through it. "So, this is real? This is all real? All of it?" Regina nodded her head as she took a seat on my couch, her tits softly bouncing.

Wait, why was I focused on her tits? It's not like girls or anything. I mean, she is cute, but what is wrong with me. I took a seat down next to Regina and tried to calm down. This can't be happening to me. No, this is all absurd. There's no way that this is happening to me. "WAIT! I know!" I quickly stood up, but then sat right back down. "Ugh, I thought Vanessa, my roommate, would be back soon and help me sort this entire mess out, but she won't be back until later. I wish I could hear her talk me through this."

As if on cue, I felt the ring warm up and my phone rang. I refused to believe it, but as I looked over, I saw Vanessa's name appear on my phone. Nervously, I picked it up.

"Hey Maria!"

How does Maria respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)