More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lesbilover69 Lesbilover69

How does Maria respond?

Ringmaster IF: Maria at the Beach Ch. 1

“So, do we have everything?” I asked as I looked over all the stuff that we had packed. “Sunscreen?”

“Check,” Vanessa said, holding up the bottle.

“Umbrella?”

“Check,” Regina said as she finished strapping it down to the top of the car.

“Beach blankets and towels?”

“Got it!” Lexi said as she held them up.

“Okay, I think that’s everything,” I said as I shut the trunk of the car. I hopped into the middle of the back seat.

“Wait, we almost forgot the camera,” Tae said as she slid in next to me on my left, putting the water-proof camera in the chair pocket.

“Oh, of course! We have to document this, after all,” Lexi said, sitting on my right. “Are Summer and Danna already there?”

“They said that they’ll be there shortly to make sure everything is ready for us,” Vanessa said as she finished adjusting her mirrors. “Alright, seatbelts, everyone.” The car was filled with the sounds of clicking before Vanessa turned on the engine.

“Man, listen to this thing purr,” Regina said, sitting shotgun, as she stroked the dashboard. “They’ve really improved things since the last time I was in one of these.” She began to fiddle around with the control console, putting on some tunes.

Vanessa pulled out of the driveway and we were on our way to the beach. The trip would only take us about an hour and a half, so there was a bit of time to kill. Vanessa kept her eyes focused on the road while Regina was absolutely fascinated by the AC and other things the control console could do. I figured that it would take a bit, but after about 15 minutes, the two other backseat passengers began to get a little antsy.

“Hey, Maria,” Tae said as she nudged me a little. I looked over at her, just in time to see her lift her shirt down and pull her bikini out a little bit to show off her nipple. “Like what you see?"

“Oh, you know I do,” I said as I leaned over and kissed her firmly on the lips. Tae responded by wrapping her hand gently around my head and holding it.

“Oh Maria,” Lexi said, tapping me on the shoulder and drawing my attention away from Tae. Lexi, seeing Tae’s little stunt, decided to one-up her by lifting up her shirt and bra and flashing me both tits. “How about these?”

My face turned red as I leaned over and gave both of her tits soft kisses. “They’re both wonderful, Lexi.”

“Hey, no fair. I was playing with Maria first,” Tae said, pulling me back to her side and pushing my head between her breasts. “You’ve got your videos and stuff to watch.”

“Well sometimes I want the real thing,” Lexi said, pulling me out of Tae’s breasts and into her cleavage. “Besides, we both know that Maria likes them blonde.”

“Oh as if!” Tae said, pulling me back into her cleavage, but Lexi kept a firm grip on me, so I just ended up sitting upright with both of them shoving their tits in my face. “Maria likes them bigger. After all, bigger is better.”

“No way,” Lexi said, pushing her face closer to Tae and pushing me further into the cleavage abyss. “Blonde is better.”

“No, bigger is better,” Tae responded, pressing her forehead closer against Lexi’s. “Besides, I have tan lines, and we all know just how sexy they are.”

“G-Girls, please, there’s no need to fight,” I stammered, trying to push them off me, but to no avail.


Oh? What's this? Why is there suddenly a new chapter near the beginning of Maria's branch? What could it be? Where's the rest of it? It's... Patreon Exclusive! I have finally gotten into a swing of creating content for my Patreon and, given that CHYOA is where I started, I wanted to advertise my work and stuff here. Is that allow? Well, we'll find out if this chapter gets changed or taken down then. As for the rest of this chapter, and MORE (Including works that won't appear here on CHYOA or anywhere else) then come and support me on Patreon!

LINK -> https://www.patreon.com/GaylynneQ?fan_landing=true <- LINK

Don't worry though! Ringmaster Maria, Custom Girls Alice, and Ringmaster Hera will absolutely remain here and free as their home and will continue to (attempted to be) uploaded at their usual schedules! I hope that you come and check it out! Thank you very much for reading and I hope that you continue to enjoy!~

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)