More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duskcastor Duskcastor

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Ring of Truth (second path)

Nicolas grumbled to himself as he held a small pure gold ring in his hands. The ring had just appeared out of nowhere and almost into a gutter before Nicolas had acted quickly and caught it. He had already looked around for an owner, but no one was around and it couldn’t have fallen from anywhere he was in the middle of a dirt street with no houses. He was now debating what to do with it keep it? Or turn it in to the police? His train of thought was interrupted before he could come to a conclusion by the sound of a raspy disembodied voice ‘put me on…’ it said. Nicolas with the sudden urge to put the ring on follows the command of the ring and puts the ring on. the ring was a little large for him but soon shrinks down to fit his finger perfectly if not a little tight. The disembodied voice speaks again " I am the ring of truth... a object of power, I grant to wearer the ability to speak nothing but the truth, even if it means altering reality, Use me as you wish but speak wisely..." the raspy voice said briefly before fading. "well then" he said before continuing to make his way home while trying to process and think about the situation. Nicolas could use this for good and change the world for the better, Or he could change to world and the people around him for his own gain.

How does he use this new power?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)