More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Plazma6 Plazma6

Choose an item!

Ring Of Truth

Description: The ring of Truth is of course an ancient ring, The backstory of the ring is unknown but randomly it showed up on Earth one day.

Once you put on the ring, anything you say will become truth and reality will change based off of what you said. Although the ring will actually change reality to fit not only what you said but to put it in your favor as well.

Item Rule#1: any changes made by the ring are not noticed by normal people!

Item Rule#2: anyone that has knowledge of the ring beforehand can actually remember anything That happened before the changes. Although the ring can still alter them physically or mentally they just will know why it happened.

Item Rule#3: The owner cannot lose the ring as anytime they do It will immediately appear on their person whether it be in their pocket or even in their hand.

Item Rule#4: The ring cannot change fundamental laws of the universe like gravity, time or space.

Item Rule#5: The ring of Truth cannot be in the same universe as the ring of lies!

Item Rule#6: once the user puts on the ring, They will be given all the knowledge on what the ring can do.

Who finds the ring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)