More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andymoo andymoo

Who's story do you follow?

Rhonda, 21: Framed

As the old saying goes, "You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose." Well in the case of 21 year old Rhonda Bonney, it goes as "You can pick your friends, but they can pick when they can leave you to get arrested after stealing some illegal ."

Rhonda had a good future ahead of her before now. Fresh out of Elmhurst University and then looking for jobs, an old dorm-mate named Jean called her with an offer to join her and her hunky boyfriend Rocky in a little operation they've been planning. It turned out they wanted her to come with them as they got bath salts from the black market and be their getaway driver, but then when the cops came to shut down the whole job, Jean & Rocky made a break for it and left Rhonda to be tried.

"Wherever that bitch is now, I'm sure she and Rocky are fucking each other's brains out while getting high off those salts." Rhonda snarled to herself before a doctor came into the interrogation room.

"Rhonda Josephine Bonney. Age: 21, birthday: September 24th, hair color: brunette, eye color: amber." she began reading off a file. "Breast size: 35C, waist: 33 and one half, hips: 36. Stands 5 feet, 8 inches, weighs 155 pounds. Recently found with approximately three barrels of bath salts in the back of a Honda CR-V."

"I swear miss, those weren't mine!" Rhonda begged the doctor. "An old friend set me up, that colossal bitch! Is there anything you can do to help prove my innocence?!"

"Unfortunately, not at the moment." the doctor said bluntly. "Even if your innocence is proven, your punishment will still go into effect." She then held out her hand. "Dr. Beatrice Gordon, pleased to meet you."

"Let me guess, prison sentence?" Rhonda asked sadly while shaking the doctor's hand.

"Not quite miss." Dr. Gordon answered. "As the government orders, criminals will be relieved of clothing as a form of rehabilitation."

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" the innocent girl shouted angrily. "You're basically forcing us to become nudists?! What kinda morally bankrupt perverts approved of this?!"

"Young lady, compose yourself!" Beatrice commanded as she grabbed Rhonda by the wrists and her down. "Allow me to finish. If you participate in this experiment, you will be monitored by the authorities along with many other men and women across the country, so you won't feel completely alone. Now then, do you accept?"

Does Rhonda comply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)