More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lilguy lilguy

Who to pick?

Rhona

Rhona was on a mission, that was the reason as to why she was currently dressed primarily in tight, black leather and moving over a series of roof tops. The leather fabric showed off her great body and impressive curves, her fitness and her nice tight ass as she leaped from roof top to roof top

She was on a mission to kill one of Dacca's enemies. She had told by one of the family's underlings to leave no witnesses. She didn’t know why she was meant to kill the person but Dacca's underlings told her to do it, and so it must be done.

She saw the target. It was a young man. He was white with blond hair and was seated in the front of a one-horse buggy.

She aimed her crossbow and prepared herself to make the killing shot. That was when he stopped in the alley way.

He went into the back of the buggy before Rhona had had time to fire. There were three women sitting there, and they looked as if they had been through a rough time. The man offered them all some bread from a small bag which he was carrying with him.

“This will hold you till we get out of the city. I swear you won’t be enslaved again” He said to them, his voice loud enough so that Rhona could hear it, and clinging with an honest zeal.

“What about my child, did you find my child” One of the women whimpered in response, with a voice so weak that Rhona had great trouble hearing what she said.

“The other men got her” The man sounded genuinely sorrowful over that, his head lowered somewhat as he spoke.

Rhona heard about people like him, people who were against the pleasure business, and went to places where it was established and tried to free the slaves (Or at least those who wanted to be free, it didn't have to be all bad, being a pleasure .)

Rhona felt a faint sting of worry. She could kill him right there. She could kill them all. If it wasn’t she who did it, someone else would. But her hands were shaking now, so much that she had to struggle hard to keep the crossbow steady.

what does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)