More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lilguy lilguy

what does she do?

Save him

The man in question was named Alric, and the three women that he saved from slavery were named were Minau, Niva, and Raquel.

Minau had blonde hair and large breasts that were exposed since she, just as her two comrades, was only dressed in a flimsy loincloth. She was the tallest and bustiest of the three, at the same time also being the oldest of them, though she didn't look as if she was much more than thirty years of age.
Niva was thin, with nicely sized breasts and an athletic build. She looked oriental, though her thick blonde hair set her apart from the "traditional" appearance of those from the orient. As implied by the tone of her skin and the narrow eyelids, Niva originated from the far east, where she had also been captured and made a .
Raquel, the third of the three women, was a busty redhead with the fiery temper that many presumed went along with having red hair.

Alric heard something on top of the buggy as he steered it down the street. Stopping the buggy, he looked behind him and saw nothing. When turning around again, Alric saw Rhona, who had moved around to the front of the buggy.

She held her arrow gun aimed at him, while Alric was about to go for his sword.

“Don’t try it boy, I'm here to help. Listen closely and listen quickly. The way you’re going is covered with bandits and marauders. You and the women you're trying to save will never make it if you go that way.”

“I know!" Alric cried out in reply, "But it's the fastest!”

“There are other routes that only an assassin would know about” Rhona replied as she jumped up to sit next to him on the buggy.

“Who are you” Alric asked, looking in disbelief at Rhona's awe-inspiring shape.

“The woman that was sent to kill you”

“But...”

“Shhh no talking. Ride it to the brothel called Spitfire Lane” Rhona replied, her tone of voice implying that there was little use to argue with her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)