More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Reva Sevander (Star Wars)



(This contains spoilers for Obi-Wan Kenobi)

Play by Mose Ingram; Reva is a former padawan who was around during the event of Order 66, the mass killing of every Jedi. Reva watched as her friends were slaughtered in front of her by the Jedi turned Sith, Anakin Skywalker. Reva survived the events by hiding amongst the bodies and was left as one of the last few survivors of Order 66. With nowhere else to go and wanting , Reva turned to the dark-side. Ten years after the fall of the Jedi, Reva would join the Inquisitors, a group of -Sensitive Agents who work for the Sith. As an Inquisitor, Reva's job was to hunt down any remaining Jedi alongside killing off any -sensitive individuals or families. Despite working for Vader, Reva's main goal is to kill him, as she knows his true identity as Anakin Skywalker. In order to do so, Reva wishes to capture Ob-Wan in order to lure Vader and will do anything she can to achieve her goal.

Despite being looked down upon by her peers, Reva is strong, cunning, and manipulative, but at the same time, she can be blinded by her desire to kill Anakin Skywalker, allowing her to be tricked. But the most important thing to note is that she'll be finding herself naked.

How does Reva end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)