More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LateNightStoryTelling LateNightStoryTelling

How does Reva end up naked?

Joining the Rebellion

Reva Sevander had quickly realised what her future was when she left Tatooine. Obi-Wan had said it was up to her to decide what happened next in her life and the path ahead at first seemed a vast and impossible journey. But then she thought back to the mission that had driven her at the start, before the Dark Side clouded this path and led her astray.

She wanted to destroy the Empire. She wanted to end the people that had taken her home. She had tried to do it alone at the beginning, when she thought she was alone in the fight. These last few years though had proved there were many across the Galaxy prepared to stand up to the Dark powers seeking to subjugate the population. And they growing bigger and more organised by the day. And they’d grow stronger with her among their ranks.

Two days had passed since that decision. Acquiring a ship and making contact with the rebels hadn’t been hard, she had had been trained well. The Rebel cell she’d found didn’t plan on welcoming her with open arms, but the chance to bring a defecting inquisitor into their ranks was too good an opportunity to ignore. They had given her the location to their base among the rocky wilderness of Sarrish.

Now Reva was handcuffed and sitting in a holding cell, sat in front of a table, on the other side a Rebel Officer. The Officer was dressed in dark green soldier attire, battered and worn, but with bright badges across the chest to show her authority. Her skin was pale in contrast to short, jet black hair and she spoke with a regal voice that suggested a core-world upbringing. She called herself Glaxla.

“The information you provided upon your arrival is indeed accurate, everything you say has proved to be true.” Glaxla said. “Still, an Inquisitor among are ranks was a difficult prospect, thankfully it seems you’ve made some helpful allies, allies who are confident you’re on our side.”

Maybe Obi-Wan? Or Bail Organa. Or one of the fighters on Jabiim? A second rebel undid Reva’s cuffs and she felt a freedom flush over her.

“First things first, if you’ve left the Inquisitors we don’t need you dressing like one.” Glaxla said.

“My armour?” Reva asked.

“Yes, it’ll need to come off.”

Reva took in what was being said and tried to understand, because it sounded like she was being ordered to strip.

“You will get new clothes, we’re not cruel.” Glaxla said, recognising her confusion. “Not that there’s any rush, you won’t be needing any clothes in the Bacta tank.”

“The what?”

“You’ve done a good job at hiding it but you’re wounded, and if you’re joining us you’ll do it at full health.”

The desire for vengeance had allowed Reva to herself to carry on when Darth Vader had stabbed her in the gut on Jabiim, but several days later the wound clearly hadn’t healed properly and despite her best efforts, the pain was taking its toll. A bacta tank, a tube of healing liquid, was just what she needed if she wanted to continue the fight.

“I can’t thank you enough enough for your kindness.” Reva said.

“You don’t need to thank me, you need to get those clothes off.”

Does she follow orders and strip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)