More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Actiaeon Actiaeon

Well, off you go what could possibly go wrong?

Results of the latest poll

I sometimes ask the readers for their input, trying to gauge what they would and would not want to see. The last poll went up July 27 and ended July 30 ~12:00 PM GMT; here are those results.

So lets break down the poll.

-The first one most people want more characters, ~65% of the votes going to two and three more.

-When it comes to races, most people want another white character, which narrowly beat out adding a black character; by only one vote. Now I did forget to include a Hispanic option; my bad.

-For cultures, Western European won; narrowly beating Eastern European and North American which tied. The next highest being South American, with the other categories lagging.

-The next one was a shock to me, to add a dog or not; frankly, I didn't know it would be so divisive. But that is why I hold a poll sometimes; I need to know these things.

-Finally, as to the Idea of adding an AI, precisely one more approaching human levels of behavior and intelligence. Adding one won by a landslide, garnering a clear majority of the votes.

The second poll-

The results from the second poll are in, and the characters that won are in the story; however lets analyze the results.

-In the first one Kaja, won pretty handily; gaining nearly half of the votes. With the other two being nearly split.

-In the second one it was pretty close with Nastya only having a smaller percentage of votes than Liisa. If I add a fourth character, she would obviously be the choice because of this.

-In the third and last poll, Vanessa won. Gaining the majority of votes; meaning she is the clear winner.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the polls, I appreciate your voice in helping me write the story.

(Note the polls are non-binding they are merely to get an idea of what readers would and would not like to see appear in the story.)

Back to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)