More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FerAng FerAng

Try them on now or do you have more boxes to open?

Resisting the lure

"What the fuck?" You mumble to yourself as you stare at the pair of boots in your hands, suddenly and vaguely remembering actually having bought them in that strange store. "Why the hell did I buy these...?"

You continue pondering for a moment, then finally put them down in standing position on the livingroom table. Even though you've never been a big fan of leather and latex and stuff like that, you can't deny that they really do look great, and would look even better on some sexy young woman. Too bad you don't know too many that would like to try them for you.

"So why the hell did I buy them?" You repeat to yourself, shaking your head at your own stupidity. "It doesn't make any sense at all!"

Eventually you head for the kitchen and grab a glass of water to clear your thoughts. When you return to the livingroom, you've decided that it'd be best to just hide the boots in some closet and then try to give them away to someone who'd have more use for them than you do.

But as you reach for them you once again get that strange light-headed feeling, beckoning you to touch the black leather... Admire the perfect craftmanship... Maybe try them on...?

This time you manage to pull back, taking a few steps backwards before stopping to suspiciously stare at the mysterious boots. You wouldn't believe, even in your wildest imagination, that they had some sort of magical powers, but still there's something abnormal about the way they draw your attention.

Standing on some distance seem to help a bit, but you still have trouble to pull your eyes away from the shining black leather, and you feel increasingly uneasy about their presence. Something needs to be done, and you're afraid that putting them in some closet won't keep you away from them for long...

But what should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)