More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FerAng FerAng

But what should you do?

Just then, there's a knock at the door...

Just as you're standing there, pondering the mysterious pair of high heeled black leather boots sitting on your livingroom table, there's suddenly a knock on the front door of your house. Confused and wondering who it could be, but also glad to get something else to think about, you quickly move to the door.

Much to your surprise you find your niece Rebecca standind outside, greeting you with her usual frosty attitude and rather typical short: "Hey".

"Uh... Hey?" You reply, looking her over while trying to figure what on earth would bring her to your home, and obviously without your older brother or his bitchy wife in company. It's not like you openly avoid eachother, but you just never got well together with that woman or any of their bratty children.

Rebecca is the oldest of said children and treat you with almost the same sort of arrogance as her mother, even though she's most of the time trying to be the complete opposite to the other woman as a part of her teenage revolting against her rich parents. Her goth-like appearance most likely helps a lot to annoy her mother, and even though you're not really into that sort of things you can't help from looking her over a second time...

She's short and slim, but with the curves in all the right places and well accented by her tight and revealing clothes. The boots, stockings, tight top, short leather jacket and equally short skirt all goes in black, just like her eyelashes, painted fingernails and waist-long dyed hair. You bet that she would be using coloured lenses as well, if her slightly slanted eyes weren't naturally dark allready. Her skin is rather pale, in contrast to all that black she's wearing, but not painted white like you've seen some girls do. Her parents and their friends would of course say that she looks like a whore, but with the current fashion you'd say she looks just fine.

"I missed the bus from school." She informs you, ignoring the way you look her over, but still giving you an annoyed glare as if expecting you to be smart enough to figure that out by yourself. "And my parents are out of town. Can you give me a ride?"

"Umm... Sure..." You agree, giving her a friendly smile even though you'd rather just slam the door shut on her spoiled little ass. "I just need to fix some things, so give me a few moments."

"Sure." She grumbles, hesitating a moment before following you into the hallway and closing the door behind her as you hurry back into the house.

On your way through the livingroom your eyes are once again drawn to the black boots, but you manage to quickly push them out of your mind and continue towards the kitchen to get your car-keys and grab another glass of water to ease your nerves. In a few moments you head back again, this time finding your niece standing in the doorway between the hallway and your livingroom, staring sceptically at the so-called mess that you're living in.

"Whose boots are that?" She querries, just as you're about to shove her back out to the front door again. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend."

"Uh... No..." You say, looking back over your shoulder but then quickly tear your eyes away from the strange pair of boots. Not only is there something definitively odd about them, they're also looking quite out place in your livingroom, and you can only come up with pretty much the same excuse that you gave the shop-keeper earlier today for entering her shop: "No... I bought them as a present... For you actually..."

"For me?" Rebecca asks sarcastically, pushing herself past you as she heads into your livingroom. "That's great... You're only two weeks late."

"Yeah... I know..." You mumble, knowing full well that you were not even invited at her eighteenth birthday. "I tried to ask your mother about the date, but I guess she just didn't want me over..."

Rebecca just snorts at this, then occupies herself with the pair of boots. From the way she's looking at them you can only guess that she's not at all as affected by their alluring presence as you are, making you even more worried that it's you and not everything else that's acting weird today.

"Did you even get the right size?" She finally asks, brushing off some imaginary bread-crumbs from your couch before sitting down and starting to take off her own boots, obviously to try on the new ones.

"Uh... I don't know..." You stutter while feeling more and more uneasy as you watch your young niece pick up and carefully study the strange boots. "Umm... Maybe you shouldn't..."

"What?" She interrupts you, giving you an annoyed glare as she puts the boots down on the floor and lifts her leg to put her first foot inside. "I need to try them to know if they fit, right?"

Try to stop her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)