More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by FerAng FerAng

Try to stop her?

Just wait and see

Unsure what else to do, you just stay where you are and watch as Rebecca put on each of the boots and swiftly zip them closed around her slender shins. For a moment she just sits there, staring down at her feet, then slowly stands up and take a few trying steps in the high-heeled beauties.

"Hey, nice...!" You hear her say while her lips curls into an amused smile, and you can only nod in agreement as you can't help from admiring her long legs and tight ass as she turn away from you and look at herself in the full-body mirror on the far side of the room. "Yeah! Perfect!"

"So... You like them?" You ask, relieved by her reaction but at the same time getting even more uncertain as you've barely ever seen her smile like that before, at least not when she knows that you're anywhere near. The strange presence that you've felt since you first saw the boots seem to have faded after she put them on, but this doesn't really make you feel any more at ease either.

"Oh...? Yeah!" She replies, turning back to you with a surprised look on her face, as if having completely forgotten about you. Then her smile grows even wider while she poses and shows off her shapely legs. "They're perfect!"

"Okay...?" You start, nervously wetting your lips while trying to stop staring at her. There's definitively something wrong about the whole situation, and you know that she would normally get seriously annoyed by having someone like you looking at her the way that you do now.

Instead she just grins back at you, even giggling a bit at your obvious confusion as she keep posing for you. "They're really perfect... Perfect for dancing in!"

"Uh... Really...?" You mumble, your eyes growing even wider as she suddenly take a few steps sideways and start swinging her hips to some unheard tune.

"Yeah, don't you think?" She laughs as she twists and turns on your livingroom floor, adding more and more moves for every second. You've got no idea what tune she's dancing to or what the dance itself could be called, but you can't help from thinking that the only place you'd expect to see anything like it, would be in a stripshow.

"Y... Yeah..." You nod your head, again wetting your dry lips as you watch her moves get even bolder. Even a professional wouldn't be able to give a better performance, and you're certain your heart skips several beats as her hands sensually slides up and down her firm body in pace with the movements of her legs and swaying hips.

"Good... I love to dance!" She chuckles, and just then you realize that she's allready let her short leather jacket drop to the floor, and that she's now slowly working her way out of her skin-tight black top.

"Uh... What are you... doing...?" You manage to stutter, just as she turn away from you and, still dancing, pulls the top up over her head to leave her back all exposed except for her long hair and the thin straps of a lacey black bra.

"What?" She queries, pouting her full lips at you as she looks back over her shoulder, still swaying her hips while she reach out with one arm and let the top fall towards the floor. "You don't like when I dance like this?"

"No... No, you're doing great!" You hastily tell her, suddenly torn between the feeling that this is all wrong, and a newfound wish to see more of your niece's admittedly perfect young body. "I... I just..."

"You what...?" She queries again, smiling teasingly at you as she spins around to give you only a quick view of her generously exposed cleavage before turning away again. Though not especially well endowed, her slender body and firm young breasts that are just barely covered by her skimpy little bra definitively sends a shiver of lust down your spine. If you didn't have an erection allready, that quick glimpse would certainly get you up in no time.

There's only one thing that's right to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)