More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by FerAng FerAng

There's only one thing that's right to do?

Keep watching

"Umm... Nothing..." You mumble, unable to keep yourself from staring at the sight in front of you. "You're... really good at that!"

"Thank you!" Rebecca smiles, again twisting around to flash you another glimpse of her near naked body before turning back and suddenly leaning forward over your livingroom table. "So you don't mind when I do like this either?"

"N... No..." You stutter as you watch her reach back and slowly pull up the hem of her short skirt, revealing the naked globes of her perfect ass and the tiny string of black lace that barely covers her most intimate parts. Everything still feels so wrong to you, and yet so very right...

"Good!" She purrs at you over her shoulder while rolling her hips and letting her hand caress her bared buttocks. "I love when you watch me like this! It makes me feel... so hot!"

Unable to get any words from your dry throat, you just stand there and stare in awe as her fingers slide downwards along her tiny underwear and gently start circling the area around her obviously well-shaved crotch. Moaning softly from her own administrations she finally pulls the tiny garment aside and lets her fingers slide up and down between the lips of her now fully exposed little pussy.

"Mmm..." She moans softly, closing her eyes as she continue playing with herself. After a few moments of this she retrieves her hand and looks back at you through her long eyelashes while, in the most erotical way you've ever seen, putting one of her wet fingers between her full lips and sucks it clean of her own juices. "Mmmm... I taste so good when I'm hot...!"

Swallowing hard, you just keep staring forth and back between her lovely face and her bared crotch, still not knowing what to say or believe as you watch her other hand reaching up between her legs to spread her slit open for you while one finger start circling her clitoris. Soon the other hand returns as well, sliding across her buttocks before coming to rest upon her ass with two fingers once again gently caressing the opening of her steaming wet little love box.

Rebecca's tongue flicks over her parted lips and her dark eyes winks invitingly at you, her entire body telling you to come closer... You approach her hesitantly, your mind still trying to tell you that something is seriously wrong about all of this...

So, what's your move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)