More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LezzyLucy LezzyLucy

What should I do?

Resist

I closed my eyes and with a great deal of focus and concentration banished all of the dirty thoughts from my mind. My mind was reeling from the temptation that had nearly overwhelmed me but for the moment, I had a clear head. I knew I had to act fast. This book was nothing but trouble and if I kept it around as it is, things could get real bad for everyone involved. Setting my mind to the task of removing the dastardly thing from the store, I grabbed the tome from behind the counter and tried to sneak out the back of the store for a minute. I wasn't exactly sure what I would do to rid myself of the book but I didn't have time to think about it or act on it as the bell hanging above the door chimed signalling a customer. One look at the stunning redhead that had entered the bookstore and the lusty feelings were back as if they had never left. I struggled my way through a greeting before sitting back down at the register.

The redhead was gorgeous and it took a ton of willpower to stave off the dirty thoughts in my head again, but I managed. She meandered through the rows of books and I wished she would hurry up and leave so I could deal with this evil tome now laying under the counter. After ten grueling minutes, the redhead finally came to the front desk with a stack of books in her arms. I began scanning the first book and blushed as I saw that it was a dirty novel involving two sisters. After stammering like an idiot, I asked the girl for a form of photo I.D. to verify her age. She groaned but obliged. After confirming her age as over 18, I ran up the rest of the books. While I worked, the girl I now knew as Eileen from her licence, must have noticed how fluster I was.

"There's nothing wrong with reading dirty novels, ya know," she said sweetly. "One about ladies too. There's nothing wrong with a pair of consenting women having a roll in the hay," she added giving me eyes that clearly were not innocent.

"Umm... your total will be $32.18 please," I managed to say avoiding her clearly flirtatious eyes. I didn't know how long I could withstand dirty offerings from both her and the book beneath me. It shouted at me to accept her offer and for me to read more of the mind melting tome.

"Oops, I seem to have forgotten my wallet," she said in a voice intended to be seen through as a lie. "I have no money to pay for all of dirty, slutty homoerotic novels. What is a girl to do now?" she mused. "Perhaps I can pay for these erotic novels some other kind of way," she finished, leaning over the counter top to get close to me, her cleavage now accentuated. She had made her offer clear the first time, but now it was clear exactly what she was getting at. It wasn't even about if getting hot and heavy with her was worth $32 because she certainly was. The fact that I was at work was what held me back. The break room would be empty, since Chloe and I were the only two here this morning. She would be pissed at me for leaving my post but it might just be worth it...

Give up on resisting the books corruption?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)