More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by gunde gunde

What's Karra doing?

Relaxing in her apartment

Karra was completely naked and covered in sweat. This, sadly, wasn’t due to her currently having sex, but to her carrying out the last of her daily exercise regimen, demonstrating the supple strength of her body by moving it through several slow, determined patterns of exercise. The room in which Karra was performing these manoeuvres was part of her rather luxurious apartment.

Bereft of any furniture, the room was more of a balcony thanks to the row of windowless arches that were facing the street while a lockable wooden door was separating it from the rest of the apartment.

It was the perfect place for Karra to keep herself fit, particularly since it meant that she might very well be observed from the house on the other side of the street, something which helped the exhibitionistic brunette to keep to her strict routine of daily training. The thought that someone was watching her and jerking off to the sight of her voluptuous body in all of its naked glory caused Karra to let out a short-lived moan as she placed the palm of her hands against the stone-tiled floor and proceeded to slowly raise her body upwards until her dainty feet were sticking straight up towards the ceiling.

Holding herself in this position for a few seconds, Karra then continued to act in the same slow manner as she completed her somersault, not stopping for a single second as she went on to part her long, toned legs and go down into a split, her legs becoming horizontal as all of them now touched against the floor. Again Karra let out a moan, this time due to the sensation of the cold stone floor against her blood-filled clit.

The apartment was lavishly decorated and located in a fine old four-story building which was placed in the nicest part of the area directly to the east if the Kettle. As such, it was worth far more than what Karra could pay for it, so it was just as well that it wasn’t she who was dealing with the expenses. Instead, dealing with that was the task of Karra’s only long-time lover, an upstanding member of Tharros’ finer circles who also happened to be frightfully wealthy. As such, Karra got to stay in the apartment for as long as she liked, but in return she would ever so often be visited by a messenger telling her that her benefactor would pay her a visit. But it wasn’t as though Karra considered it a chore to spend time with her wealthy lover.

Nimbly getting up on her feet again, Karra pressed her feet together and proceeded to bend forwards until her cheeks brushed against her knee-caps and her heavy, juicy breasts were pressed against her thighs, her small, dark nipples poking against her bronzed skin, which was stretched taut to cover the powerful muscles of her legs.

With this last move, her training was finally completed, and Karra sauntered over to one of the arches and picked up the towel which she had placed there. Standing in the archway so that anyone on the crowded street below would be able to see her, Karra took her time in wiping the sweat from her face and hair, but only lightly towelling off the rest of her body.

Midday was approaching, and as Karra hung the towel over her shoulder she considered what to do next. She was rather hungry, and in need of a bath to wash away all that sweat. She was horny as well, but that was something which she was pretty much all of the time.

To clean herself off, Karra could either fill her own tub or take the journey to the nearby bathhouse in which her benefactor had provided her with a membership.

But then again, there were three more people living in the house, one on each floor, and each of them were people after her own heart, Karra thought with a dirty smile as she pulled open the door and entered her spacious living-room. Perhaps she should pay one of them a visit and take a bath there?

What does she decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)