More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by gunde gunde

What does she decide?

Visit a neighbour

It had rained the previous night, so Karra knew that the water tanks supplying the house’s apartments with bathwater were well-filled. It was a curious enough system, with the tanks having a layer of minerals at the bottom which purified it, and with an auxiliary pipe system filled with southern Heat-stones through which you could allow as much water as you liked to flow and be warmed up to make for a nice, perfectly heated bath.

But then taking a bath on her own was such a boring experience, Karra decided. It was much more fun if there was someone to keep her company.

Karra moved to her hall, where she stopped by the two armoires and opened the one which contained her shoes and boots, looking over the dozens of articles of footwear while trying to decide which pair to wear. She considered wearing one of the many pairs of thigh-high leather boots that she owned, but decided against it in favour of something smaller.

Making her choice and retrieving the shoes that she was to wear, Karra placed her bare ass against the soft cushion of the exquisitely crafted chair that stood in her hallway and began putting them on. The shoes were primarily black, with the front being designed to leave her pretty little toes uncovered, but the platforms and stiletto-heels were made from a material similar to glass, albeit much harder. Also, there was the intricate web of criss-crossing straps in black leather which took a little while to fix up properly, but which accentuated the muscularity and lusciousness of her calves in a very nice way, although few people would willingly ogle her calves or legs when they could drool over her face, tits, midriff, pussy or ass instead.

Fixing the straps so that they were perfectly aligned in accordance with how they were intended to be, Karra got up and looked back into her apartment. She ran a hand through her wet hair, and then she opened the door and stepped out into the stairway.

The stairs were located in the rightmost part of the house, and Karra saw no need to bring along a key since the door on the bottom was generally kept locked. She didn’t see any need for bringing along any clothes either, being naked save for her shoes and the towel slung around her neck as she closed the door to her apartment.

In fact, Karra rarely saw any need for putting on any clothes unless she was heading out onto the streets of Tharros, and even then her outfits were generally skimpy in the most scandalous and **** sense of the word.
Her keenness for being naked had been beneficent on a few other occasions when she went to call on one of her neighbours but had instead stumbled upon a house-guest in the stairway. Needless to say, these house-guests were generally quite pleased to suddenly find themselves facing a voluptuous beauty dressed only in her birthday suit, and quite often this sort of chance encounter had led to Karra being fucked silly in the staircase.

Since hers was the penthouse apartment, there was nowhere for Karra to go but down.
Reaching the floor belonging to the one of her neighbours whom she wished to visit on this particular day, Karra proceeded to knock on the door.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)