More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Squiddog Squiddog

Who are you

Rein and Skavel, futanari bandits seeking new opportunities (humans)

Rein was a stout woman, standing at 5'4, with short raven hair and a fair skin most would glance over her were it not for the hulking woman of 7'5, with long red flowing hair and pale snow-kissed skin known as Skavel who strode beside her down the dirt road through the old sleepy kingdom of Litos.

Together they had slipped away from their previous warband in the frozen northern lands, accepting that it was better to swallow pride and try for new lands then slowly freeze to or die in a raid by a different warbands raid.

Taking with them a decent sack of of golden coins, rations as well as their respective arms and armor. For Rein that meant her wooden round shield and iron hatchet, well-worn leather armor with thin bits of chainmail here and there. Meanwhile Skavel sported a massive steel claymore and thick scaled armor.

Near a month of marching and staying away from settlement, towns and the more populated regions to ensure any who held grudges from their former warband would be unable to follow them, either by tracks or locals.

The vast green plains, soft flowing rivers and lush rolling forests they had seen and passed through had been both a splendid sight for the northern born warriors and told them they had long since entered the kingdom of Litos,

"Near enough to a damn month, with no fighting, nothing but dried meat and no good whore to put a bastard in. Lets hope this land produces something soon." Came Skavels voice, breaking the common silence of their travels.

"I feel the same Skavel, but we can't just start causing problems yet, we need a place to stay, food, information- ideally a map and if possible a new warband, the two of us won't be pillaging a town any time soon." Rein calmly stated but came to a halt on the road and turned to her towering companion before continuing, "As for the matter of whores at the moment, I hope this will help."

And with that Rein dropped to her knees on the empty road and shifted aside Skavels mail and partially pulled down her hide pants to reveal her monstrous 18 inch cock that rapidly hardened under Reins strokes to a full 24 inches before shoving the massive throbbing futa-cock in her mouth with practiced ease before beginning to bob her head back and forth, taking a bit more of Skavels cock each time until the massive woman reached down and took control of Reins head forcing more of her cock down reins throat until the smaller woman gagged halfway down, only pulling her back up long enough to take a breath before she began skull fucking Rein bringing her down on a third of her cock again and again, saliva coated Reins chin and Skavels thrusts became more erratic until she pulled reins head down all the way and held her their as a long pent up orgasm sent Skavels cum straight down Reins throat, only withdrawing when she stopped and rested it across Reins panting face.

Rein, after a moment began lapping at Skavels cock, until she had licked the softening cock from tip to balls and back before rising to her feet again as Skavel spoke while putting her cock away, "No matter how many whores we take here, I doubt any will please me like you can Rein."

Rein wiped her face of her Saliva before she responded to Skavel, "Perhaps, but if we want whores then we need a place to keep them and security."

Skavel looked at Rein for a moment before asking Rein, "What about that castle?" Looking up, over Rein for a moment while Rein spun around.

Sure enough, in the distance up a hill across the plains was the crumbling remains of a stone castle in the distance but still appeared mostly intact, if nothing else they could use it as a temporary shelter.

To the Castle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)