More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

What color is it?

Red (Futa, SPH, Futadom)

As specified in the introduction, this is a storyline that leads to certain themes and kinks, it won't solely revolve around these kinks but they will be the main theme of the stories branch. Any story branch is capable at any time to contain any of the stories prestated kinks in the introduction page, the titles tags are merely promises that the branch will focus on these tags above the others.


The quarts in your hand glows a deep red indicating that you now belonged to the Tsar dorm, you looked around and saw a red flag being waved high above, you grimace at the idea that you were put in the same dorm as your dad, you'd very much like to individualize yourself from that man as much as possible. You walk towards the flag as you and thousands of other students try and make their way through the crowds until four distinct groups have been formed under the different flags.

It was then that you noticed a familiar face, the snake lady that you'd seen queued up at the gate. She noticed your gaze and gave you a knowing look, she began approaching you as you feel your heart start to race.

"You were there at the gate when that idiot rich kid got blown off." She laughed, you merely nod trying hard to keep your eyes from wandering to her chest. At this she licked her lips, catching you off guard at her sudden seductress like nature.

"I like boys like you, quiet and meek. I might just eat you up~" You begin to sweat a little as you swallow, she giggles at how uncomfortable she's making you.

"Definitely my type, come find me in the cafeteria later on, we can slip away for some fun~" She left you with a sultry wink, you could hardly contain the boner in your pants at just her mere words. It was your first day in the academy and you were already propositioned by a woman from a different race, is this the kind of institute RotchDale had become? You followed the flag as it herded you and the various other Tsar students towards another podium off to the side. From there a thin man with long black hair tied up in a ponytail and glasses walked towards the stand.

"I'm the senior Tsar representative Mark Olive, if you're standing here then you're also a part of the Tsar dorm, we do things a little differently to the other dorms, unlike the wishy washy dorms like Djene, we reward merit rather than participation and effort, outcome speaks louder than what you put into the task. You'll all do well to remember that while you're living under these roofs, it's a dog eat dog world out there, and if you don't have the stuff to make it in the Tsar dorm then the Tsar dorm is gonna eat you up and spit you back into the streets like the pedestrian you were always meant to be." With that the rather slim man adjusted his glasses before continuing.

"In this dorm, cohabitation of males, females and other races is all permitted, while living here I think you'll find there are very few rules , just the basic ones like no fighting outside of the arenas, no stealing, no roundabout ways of harassing someone or injuring them, if you have a problem with a student you take it up with that student, no going to the dean, no tainting their food or fucking with their stuff, be a man and be upfront with them, that's what you need to be to live under the Tsar house. Any questions?" The man explained, a single hand raised from the crowd closer to the podium.

"What if I'm a woman, not a man? How can I be a man about something?" A blond haired woman from the crowd spoke up, clearly trying to be smart about it.

"In here we're all men, even the women. If you got a problem you can't hide behind your gender, you gotta face your problems head on with no excuses here." The man shoved off the other people holding their hands up, clearly keen to move on.

"From here on out, you'll all to be taken to get screened, processed and given roommates. In the screening process we'll be asking you some personal questions that might impact your state of mind while using the on site weapons and equipment, and to make sure none of you are gonna trip out and start swinging your weapons with intent to kill as soon as you get your grubby little fingers on them. And the processing will be to determine your overall skill level, it's something we use at the academy to evaluate who should win against another if they were to go head to head with one another and takes into account a bunch of variables, all of it is interesting stuff and I'm sure you'll have it explained in great detail to you by the processors. And the last bit is getting you paired up with your roommates, that'll happen around lunch time." With that he cleared his throat with one hand and motioned to a large open door leading to one of the compounds larger than life dorms.

"If you make your way down that hall in an orderly line then you can all get screened and processed, don't delay as it messes up everyones time tables. Chop chop, move it people no time to spare." The man ushered the crowd inside, the crowd turning from a chaotic mass to a somewhat organized 2-3 man line that stretched down the hallway. The whole queue took about an hour until you were finally at the screening process, where you and a several other students and academy staff were sitting down screening the students.

You greeted the middle aged woman at her desk, handing her your ID as you sat down.

"Welcome, mr Strong is it? First of all lets see that quarts before we go any further." She asked with an outstretched open hand. You reached into your pocket and dropped it into her palm. Satisfied with the confirmation that you were indeed a part of the Tsar dorm she dumped the stone into a bin.

"Now that that's sorted out lets begin, some of these questions may seem very personal and you might be offended for having to answer them, but we ask that you answer them all honestly as this process is meant to help acclimatize students into the dorm." You nod your head, sounds perfectly reasonable so far.

"Have you ever had sex?" With that question you go beet red, you shake your head no, it was humiliating but you were convicted enough to answer truthfully. She crosses a checkbox on her sheet and you swear that you saw her smirk a little.

"How big is your penis?" With that you on the intake of air that you breathed in suddenly, what kinda question was that supposed to be for?!

"A-around six." You try to answer quietly.

"Six what?" She asks a little louder than you had liked.

"I-Inches." You say again, your face getting even redder.

"Were you ever abused as a child?" She asked, your face starts to clear up a little at the mention of .

"Yes." You say, the fire in your eyes telling its own story.

"Bullied at school?" She asks again, locking eyes with yours.

"Yes." Again you answer, those kids outside with rocks were proof enough of that.

"You ever feel uncontrollably angry?" She arches a brow at you.

"No." It was true, even though you got angry you could always calm yourself down. However it was a half truth, you knew in your heart of hearts that if you came face to face with a Fleshless one again, then you couldn't calm yourself no matter what. But you felt like she didn't need to hear that part, it's what they were here for after all, to kill every last Fleshless in existence.

"Right, what about sad, you ever feel like there's no point?" She asks, you give it a consideration for a second or two.

"Not really." You answer honestly, she looks at you hard for a moment and then nods her head.

"Alright, I think you're pretty much set, only time will tell if you're fit for this dorm or not. Best of luck to you, now if you make your way down that hall there" She motions with her hand to a hallway you'd seen the other students walk down after getting screened. "From there you gotta queue up again to get processed." With a small smile she sends you on your way, it wasn't long until you found the line and groaned at the prospect of waiting another hour to get seen by someone.

As you outwardly groan you hear a girl giggle behind you. You look around and see a short girl with ginger hair and freckles, C cup breasts with medium length frazzled hair, done up in a ponytail. She has thick rimmed glasses and gives off a kind of nerdy appearance. You begin to laugh with her, at your old school you were never popular with the girls due to constantly being bullied but here you were just like everyone else, so you cherished this seemingly normal interaction.

"I know how you feel, I just wanna go grab lunch." The girl starts, yawning into her hand. "And maybe catch a few Z's while I'm at it." She concludes.

"Food does sound good right about now, can you believe the kinds of questions they were asking us back there?" The ginger haired girl giggled shyly as she looked away.

"Mine were pretty normal, yours however..." She looks away again clearly quite shy. Your face kind of drops at what she's inferring.

"Wait, you heard my answers?!" You say kind of shocked, your face starts to go red again which the ginger haired girl seemed to really enjoy.

"I was right next to you. didn't you see me?" The girl giggles, you recall back being so embarrassed you didn't take account of your surroundings properly, which is pretty bad for a warrior.

"I guess I was kind of distracted with the questions" You confess, trailing off. "What were you asked then?" You inquire, surely there's a reason you got asked how big your cock was and whether or not you'd had sex.

"Just normal stuff, if I'm a confident person, do I cheat on tests, am I prone to violent outbursts, stuff like that." She looked behind herself and saw that there were people heading your way.

"We should carry on walking, otherwise we'll fall behind the queue. Oh, and I'm Lance by the way." You shake her hand, she shakes your hand back with a toothy smile.

"Hi Lance, I'm Anna, Lance is a cool name, but I think I'm gonna call you six!" She winks at you and starts skipping ahead of you, you take note of her well proportioned backside bouncing with her bounds down the hallway. You just can't believe a girl you've never met before knows how big your dick is, what kind of messed up school environment is this?!

You queue up with her and the rest of the line uneventfully for another hour before you're sat down with a big burley looking guy, bold head with a bit of a crescent shaped tuft of grey hair going across the back and sides of his head, he had a trimmed mustache and if his stare was anything to go by, he was tired and not in the least bit interested in any nonsense. You pass him your ID as you sat down just like before.

"What's your weapon of choice?" He asks you, not looking up from his papers.

"Spear." He looks at you, and then ticks off a checkbox.

"Strong family, I once taught your dad you know. Evil little shit, you gonna be like your old man?" The man gives you a steely gaze, you furrow your brow at this revelation.

"Not a chance. I'm my own person." You stand your ground, which he nods with what you can only guess is respect.

"Good, so with a weapon like a spear I expect you're wanting to be a part of the vanguard regiment?" He asks, you follow it with a nod.

"Respectable, not many men are willing to sign up to be a vanguard." The processor stands up and goes towards a wooden crate nearby, rummages through it for a little bit and picks up a wooden training spear much similar to the one you have at home. You stand up and begin walking towards him, he tossed the spear to you out of the blue, you catch is midair which earned you a nod from him.

"Good, you're not all talk then. First lets have you test out that spear on this here training dummy." He gives it a good slap, the sound the slap makes is deep and booming, indicating to you that it is a sturdy piece of equipment, the of the slap sending it reeling back a few paces. "Hold nothing back, I want to see you go all out." With that you hold your spear in the correct stance, you jut forward and swiftly thrust your spear end into the dummy as hard as you could, making a loud sound resonate from the dummy, but it wasn't louder than the processors slap, and you barely managed to make the device move.

"That all you got? I thought you were supposed to be a spear master, do it again but try this time." His words cut you deeper than you thought they would, again you try putting your entire might behind your thrust, this time you managed to push the device a little and the noise was much louder, however the processor wasn't pleased. You also heard mocking calls coming from behind you as the other students were clearly enjoying the show.

"I expected a little more coming from the spawn of that demon but- Wait hold on, what's that around your wrist?" The man approaches you grabs you by your free arm, pulling your sleeve down he looks at your wrists and then see's the fabric of your training bands higher up your arm. He looks at you astonished.

"How many of these do you have on right now?" You look at him puzzled.

"I have 8 on, 2 on each limb. Why do you ask?" He whistles and then starts laughing.

"Good grief, your family is fucking insane you know that kid? Go on, I'll pass you this time. Oh, and my names Max, I look forward to being your advanced combat teacher." And with that he waved you on towards yet another hallway. You were pretty sure you could smell food as you carried on walking, finally you could relax a little and grab a bite to eat, but then you remembered the snake lady you'd met, you'd kinda promised to meet her in the cafeteria.

As you thought about the redhead and her impressive bust size you happened upon the cafeteria, it was a huge room with several serving courts and chefs off in the background cooking food in front of the students eyes, the luxurious nature of the room was really impressive, as your eyes scanned the room you locked sights with the snake lady, she gave you yet another of her seductive looks as she beckoned you to her with her finger, she was off to the corner away from the other students. You approached her feeling your stomach churn for some reason, around her you felt really nervous and bashful, like you were a child again.

"Hey, this place is so huge I thought I might never see you again!" She hugged you, rubbing her hand against the back of your head and feeling her sizable tits squish into you, it felt like heaven being in her embrace. However all good things must come to an end, as she broke the hug.

"Hey, I was thinking, since we're both new and get on with one another, why don't we become roommates?~" She squeezed her tits together to add emphasis, there's absolutely no way you'd refuse that offer in the state you were in right now. However before you could answer you felt a pair of arms wrap around your right arm, and two squishy globes rub up against your elbow. Looking around you saw the ginger haired Anna, the girl you'd just met in the hallway.

"Hey Six, what's this about rooming up with someone other than me?" She mock pouts as she looks up at you, the snake lady hissed her tongue out, a wide smile growing on her face.

"My GOOD friend here was just saying he wants to be my roommate, weren't you dear?" The snake lady Grabbed your other arm and squished her larger bosom into it.

"Good friend, do you even know his name?" The short ginger haired girl asked, causing the snake lady to hiss at her again.

"Yeah, his name is six, obviously." The snake feigned, causing anna to chuckle.

"That's my nickname for him, you have no idea what his real name is do you? What a good friend." The snake lady glares daggers at the ginger haired nerd, until she broke the glare and clapped her hands together.

"Hey, why don't we all move in together! I like roommates with a little spice to them~" The snake chimed in, smiling back down at Anna.

"I don't know, my parents always warned me about strangers." Anna carried on their playful bout. You decide to chime in as you were starting to feel a little awkward with the two girls fighting over you, because you were so far away from the other students you doubted anyone had even noticed what was going on but it wouldn't stay like that if this kept going on the way it was going.

"Come on you two, Anna play nice we're all friends right?" You tried to calm the situation down a little, after all you were in-between two very aggressive sounding women right now and you'd be the first casualty if things went sour.

"Well Anna, my names is Cery - see, we're not strangers anymore~" The now identified snake lady gave probably the most fake smile you'd ever seen to Anna.

"I guess not~" She responded with the same fake tone of voice.

"What about you cutie, what's your name?" Her eyes were a deep yellow, you could see a tint of predatory nature behind those eyes and that combined with feeling two pairs of breasts on you right now was giving you the hardest time ever keeping your boner down.

"M-my name's Lance Strong" You blurted out, trying your best not to grow a shade of tomato.

"Well Lance, how about we all sign up for a three person dorm room? Or a two person, whichever you prefer~" Cery winked at you, before you're able to respond, what you thought was a shy and quiet girl Anna spoke up for you.

"That sounds like a great idea~ How about me and you chat for a while, and Six over here can go sign us up for a room." With that you felt Anna pull back and whip out a pen that she proceeded to write out a string of numbers on the palm of your hand. Cery did the same, pulling back to write her student ID on the other hand. And with that, the two girls took off, arm in arm as they went off to talk about who in the seven hells knew what.

You hadn't been able to sit down in hours, and before you're even able to get food you're being sent off on a quest to sign yourself and your flatmates up for a room. With a sigh you head towards the much shorter queue, but you still hated the fact that you were still queuing up. After an uneventful 10 minute wait you were at the front of the queue and seated next to a middle aged man with short black hair and goatee.

"Do you have anyone you want to move in with or do you want me to find you a dorm?" Showing the man the numbers on your hand and arm he circled their names on the register and gave you three sets of keys, room 113A, right down the middle of the hall. Just your luck to find the room that was the hardest to get to. You sigh as you queued up yet again to get food at the cafeteria, just as you were spacing off thinking about your current predicament you began to hear people talking about you behind your back.

"Yeah the coach slapped the thing harder than he could hit it with his spear, what kind of spear master gets beaten by a mace users bare handed slap? Come on dude." You could hear a small group of students snickering behind your back. You pretended to ignore it, why waste time on listening to people trying to bring you down, they're just not worth the effort. As you get your food you meet up with your two new female room mates who are acting like they've known each other their entire lives.

You greet one another, hand them their keys but before you're even able to get a word in edgewise there comes a speakerphone announcement from a previously locked off double door.

"To all students not yet registered to a room, you can do so after the deans address to new students which will occur in just under ten minutes, if you want to come follow me I'll lead you to the main hall now. Tardy students will be punished, so if you're found skipping this event you can find yourself in hot water. Come on now, get yourselves moving this way." The man finishes and begins walking down the halls leading a growing number of students down the hall with him. Luckily you ordered pizza, so you ate your slices on the go.

As you and the massive body of students walked down the hall you eventually came to an absolutely colossal room, there must be just shy of ten thousand people in this room, it was an insane environment, it took you yet another ten minutes to find your seat towards the front of the hall, closer to the dean and the head staff members, it seems the students were organised youngest closest to the head podium and oldest towards the back of the room closer to the exit doors.

You and your new roommates sat there conversing among yourself for a short while until you felt a hush in the air as an old man walked towards the head podium, he was of a healthy size even though he was evidently so old, as he walked his cane would clack against the hardwood floor and make a deep booming noise that echoed across the great hall, causing all mouths to close and for all eyes to be on him. He wore a black and white suit with a top hat and striped gloves. His cane was pitch black with a rounded white stone at the handle, although he seemed rather normal, you couldn't shake off the mans astonishing presence he held about him. This must be the dean you'd heard so much about.

"Welcome students new and old, I'm your head master Gladios II, if you're sitting within these legend etched halls then you're amongst the very select portion of the population that has any talent for combat beyond being a foot soldier, a sacrificial pawn with no value." His voice boomed out in an uncharacteristic way for his all too apparent age. "You're warriors, killers, legends in the undying army for good against the jealous gods twisted evil sickness." With a fit of rage he slammed his cane into the ground again, causing a particularly loud booming noise to scatter across the hall.

"If you're in this room then I'll consider it treason for any one of you to die without having slain at least a single Fleshless one, in fact I expect you to kill many of them, as many of them as you've had hot meals. And if you can't do that then I expect you to check out of this academy right now and stop wasting RotchDale's time." With that he paused for dramatic effect, surveying the room as if to challenge anyone to leave.

"Good. This is an upperclass barracks, just because our facilities are fancy and there's lectures and study halls to attend, it doesn't mean you're back at your civilian schools learning about commerce and literacy skills. If you're in this room then you're fucking warriors!" Another boom cries out across the room. "Now that I've got that across properly, it's time for your favorite part of the year." The old man holds up a scroll that unwraps itself and falls down to the floor.

"This years end of year statistics are in, all tallied up and accounted for. The award for most combined dorm skill level goes to the Sonnet dorm!" A cheer came out from across the room as an entire row of students let out their warrior cry. The sound and vibrations rattled across your body, you'd never experienced something of this magnitude before.

"Now onto the individual awards, Djene's year three two and one highest skill levels are; John Deden from year three with a score of 32503, Hapton Deyley from year two with a score of 28452, Zed Rock from our newly welcomed first year with a score of 18540, those are the scores from the Djene dormitory." The dean declared as a round of applause played out across the room, shaking you to your core one again.

"Moving swiftly onto the Atrien dorm, their winners are; Brand Cutter from year three with a score of 31545, Dale Heavyset from year two with a score of 29530, Quincy Adams from our new batch of students from the first year with a score of 16700, those are the Atrien dormitory scores." Another thunderous round of applause played out across the room.

"Second to last we have the Sonnet dorm, the winners from that dorm are; Sarah Evil from year three with a score of 42555, Atlas Shifter from year two with a score of 30030, Harry Aims from the new group of students from the first year with a score of 17605, those are the scores from the Sonnet dorm." Yet again you are treated to the sound of vigorous approval ringing in your ear.

"And finally we have the Tsar dorm, who, even though they aren't the overall winners, have a little surprise in store for us this year. The winner from the Tsar dorm are; Kyle Wretch from the third year with a score of 38760, Jake Spruce from the second year with a score of 31290, and finally from our newest admissions into the academy, in the first year the winner is Lance Strong with a score of 42500, those are the Tsar dorms scores at the end of year." With that there was an uproar in talks and discussions up and down the length of the monumentally sized room. You could only look on with shock, there must be some kind of mistake, you weren't as strong as they were making you out to be you just knew you weren't.

You looked to your left to catch the shocked glimpses of your new roommates, who were as shocked as you were to hear your scores. The room was yet again blasted with the echoing boom of the deans mighty cane.

"Settle down, remember we're not at one of your civilian schools anymore, this is a place of discipline. To settle you all back into the swing of things, today is a free day, you can spend it getting better acquainted with the academy grounds or with your new roommates. You're dismissed." And with that the dean slowly exited the stage along with the squad of teachers and instructors that were behind him.

You weren't expecting any of this when you woke up this morning.

What do you decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)