More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damos Damos

What's next?

Rebecca

I had the in’s and outs from Shaun after William thought it would be better to take care of Lucy, I wasn’t lying when I said she was an Templar but whether they believed me is another question, Layla was in her room sulking or something and Shaun had gone out to get supplies. I walked up to the door and knocking on the door heard a voice call, “Come in!” I opened the door and seeing her sat there on her bed after finishing her work out closed the door behind me whilst she said, “What do you want?” I smiled as she gulped before smirking grabbed her breasts teasing me, “Is that what you want?” she pulled her shirt up to reveal her pale breasts, “We never get time to enjoy ourselves anymore plus Desmond was the only stud we had...Shaun is too preoccupied with his work, he isn’t a good lay anyway!” I pulled my shirt off and seeing the muscles her mouth dropped open, “A fighter has to stay in shape!” I commented and nodding she fell forward planting sloppery kisses over every inch of my chest, “Makes me wish I was on your side!” I pulled my trousers off and scooping her up in a bridal style I kissed her, “Well, I am here now. You are my bride and this is our wedding night!” she bit her lip before removing her pants said, “O David I have waited for this night since we first met!” and kissing her she spat, “I like it rough, remember that” she was thrown to the bed and forcing her legs apart kissed her lips. I sat on the bed as she mounted my penis and in a parallel position to each other her legs lay straight out behind my back she looked lustfully down into my eyes, “So hot!” I groaned as she rode her hips back and for and smiling she moaned, “I know, but you are just as beautiful!” I sucked and nipped at her nipples as she roughly pulled my hair, “Harder!” she bellowed pulling my nipples and biting her breasts she cried before feeling for her neck I pushed her down and started to her, “Tighter!” she moaned and tightening my grip she quickly moaned before cumming over my member and attempting to pull out she cried, “No inside me! Please inside me, I want to feel a real man!” I kissed her once more before climaxing inside of her, her eyes rolled before kissing me as we lay there under the covers, “Better? It isn’t wise going into the machine tense!” I looked at her before saying, “Maybe I did it because I actually like you?” and closing my eyes teased her as she tried to get me to answer her questions.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)