More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

Who is the main character?

Raven, Your typical Emo girl who doesn't know she has AGS

Raven was rather stereotypical, right down to the name. She fit a somewhat niche kink that some men have. She had the goth look, but more importantly, she had the goth attitude. She hardly cared about anything in the world. That, added with her slight airheadedness, made her a very sought after woman. But she barely paid attention to much of that. She was mostly interested in her own entertainment. She was pretty nerdy, another factor in what made her so sought after, so she worked at the perfect place to take advantage of that; a video game store.

She lived with a single roommate, a slightly overweight fellow nerd by the name of Josh, and she loved teasing him. She wouldn't mind when he caught glimpses of her in just a towel, and would occasionally model a new outfit for him, usually something rather provocative. She didn't really care for his opinion, she just wanted to see his reaction. Seeing him try to hide his boners was a little fun for her.

Today would not be an exception. She came out of the bathroom in an outfit she intended to wear to work. Living up to her stereotypical image, she was wearing fishnet stockings, leading up her long, pale legs to a black, frilly skirt with an image of a pink skull on the back of it. A very tight, black t-shirt covered her C-cup sized tits with the image of a local band logo she was a fan of. Her arms were covered with black fishnet arm warmers, and her make up completed the image. Her pretty (But of course, mostly emotionless), pale face had slight touches of make up, particularly some black lipstick. Her hair, dyed black, of course, was tied into pigtails. A somewhat odd choice, but she liked that style. The whole get up was simplistic, but worked very well to show off her numerous features.

Josh had been sitting on the couch, playing video games on his day off. When she stepped out of the bathroom, he couldn't help but gape at her. She was stunning, as always. He had a thing for her kind of looks, and the fact that he lived with her wasn't helping. He was afraid he might end up her if all this teasing kept up.

Naturally, the AGS that afflicted her early this morning, had already taken effect.

"What do you think?" She asked in her low, somewhat monotonous voice.

"Uhh...it looks...it suits you pretty fucking well." He said. He always sounded pretty nervous around her, but he had already gotten used to talking to her. In fact, lately he had managed to shoot back a few responses.

"But that skirt is pretty short...and, uh...wavy. I guess you want to flash every guy you see." He said as a joke. He knew his jokes were hit and miss with her, but he wanted to somehow let her know that he wasn't going to take all of this teasing lying down...he wanted her lying down instead.

"Yeah, I guess I do." She responded, reaching down to pull her skirt up, revealing her black, lacy panties covering her smooth cunt.

This was cause for surprise, Josh's eyes were now completely wide open. Something was definitely wrong here. She never went this far. Teasing, yes, but it was always PG-13, at the most. She would walk out with a towel, but she took great care not to reveal anything. She had never worn only underwear around him. This was a level of intimacy she had never shown before. But then again, maybe she was always willing to go to this level. He had to try and make sure.

"Yeah...I mean, you do a lot of bending over at work, right? I think you need to make sure you can do that in this outfit. Turn around and pretend to pick something up."

Sure enough, Raven nodded, disinterestedly. She turned around, and bent over to pretend to pick up a game box from a rack. Her skirt immediately started rising, revealing her bubble shaped ass to his, covered by the lacy panties. The evidence seemed to be mounting that perhaps she had been afflicted with AGS.

Does Josh confirm her condition, or allow her to go to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)