More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeUse92 FreeUse92

Who Are You?

Rann Hilweed, Drunkard and Tavern Rat

Rann Hillweed woke up with stiffness in his neck. He was shackled with his hands behind him and had a dry mouth. Rann opened his eyes and saw bars of iron in front of him.

“Finally decided to wake drunkard?”

“Huh, whgher am..” he burped, “am I..”

“A drunk and an idiot, not the most surprising combination.”

The snarky holier-than-thou female voice came from in front of him. The cell door opened in walked a tall, well-built woman with short brown hair in a deputy's uniform.

"Urhg, you uhh" burped. "got the wrong idea about me, miss."

"All I know about you, Mr. Drunkard, is that we found ya last night waving your penis out in town and trying to hump everything in sight, man or woman or beast." She brought forward a bucket of water.

"Look I can explain-" She dunked his head in the water.

"What are you a deserter or highwaymen? Speak."

"This person must be a high-strung new deputy, who jumped at every shadow." Rann thought. Rann's mind cleared, the cold water drenching his face waking his senses.

"Well, speak?"

"I'm Aether guardian." He said trying to contain the urge to vomit.

“Bullocks, look at you. I have seen no Aether Guardian that looks like you in such a sorry state. And that stench."

"I can prove it just lift my shirt sleeve sweetheart."

She looked skeptical.

"If I find some bullcrap etchings on there tattooed by a backyard alley artist, I will make sure I give you an extra long swim in this bucket drunkard. I received training, I know how to tell a Guardian."

Rann nodded.

She pulled his right shirt-sleeved and saw a light-work of pulsing lines on his skin could be done by no street artist. This was magic.

"Oh.." she said in a mournful voice. "But your uniform.. Where is your uniform? Why are you wearing this?"

"It's a long story, I'm trying to hide from someone. Now please unchain me, this is very uncomfortable."

"Oh.. uh, right away sire."

She got out her ring of keys and went for the locks.

Rann got up and stretched, the aches still on his body.

"I'm sorry about that." The deputy looked ashamed. "I will remember to check every prisoner's shoulder before we detain them next time."

"Don't you fret, honest mistake. Now please dear bend over. I've been stiff since I've awoke."

"Oh... uh yes." She suddenly turned shy and bent over.

Rann undid her pants for her. He pulled down his trousers and her down on the bed with her ass facing up. He pushed it into her bowels and she let out a whimper as he used her asshole as a cock sleeve.

"Wellyou were a bit of tight ass, but I didn't think it was so literal sweetheart," Rann said as he heaved into her.

His mind was clearing up now and coming back to him now as he quickened on her. Grasping on her shoulders and pulling her into his hips.

"I hope you won't report me dunking your head in that bucket," she panted now clawing at the bed.

"Nevermind about that dear, honest mistake. I'm a bit of fault what with my being all drunk. I was just out for a drink away from the missus it's all, don't remember much after that."

"There you are!" a female's voice screamed.

"Oh right, there she is."

"I thought I would find you here after I checked the taverns. The King has summoned you Rann."

“It’s always something with that twat.” Rann grunted as he sweated on the back of the deputy who was now moaning and rubbing her clit.

“Rann, you have responsibilities. The King is threatening to take away your allowance and estate. The Kingdom needs you. Your family needs you. We are at war! You can’t keep running and wasting your life in the taverns. You are the second only to king in power yet I always find you in these situations. You are a grown man husband, act like one.”

“My lovely wife, so concerned for me.” Rann said mockingly. “Don’t you fret, I’ll pay that twat a visit the minute I’m done here.”

“The King, Rann. The King. Don’t you dare call him a twat in his presence, its high treason.” His wife said scornfully.

“He doesn’t have the stones to do anything to me my dear, now quiet down. I’m close. Come hither.” Rann pulled out and his wife stood beside him. He planted it in her lips and she took it down her throat. He poured his seed into her back her throat. "Ah some silence," he thought not daring to say it aloud.

The deputy was still on the bed panting. Rann got dressed. He filled himself with the power and his sores and post drink fever drifted away from him as light magic rejuvenated him. He suddenly looked much younger. He would have to get a shave and cut.

“Well, let us go then, I’ll go get myself fixed up to talk with this royal twat and we’ll see what shadow he wants me to chase, have you prepared breakfast at home dear?”

“It’s well past noon husband.”

“Oh… well. In any case, let us leave.”

(author's note: I've intended this as a one-shot I think, don't know if I'll expand on it)

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)