More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Apple687 Apple687

Who do we follow?

Randy, an 18yo guy discovering his repressed sexuality

As much as the culture of Haven generally succeeded in repressing sexuality through ignorance, that repression was less effective on its horniest citizens. Some men (and less frequently women) acted on their urges to varying degrees, even if they didn’t really understand those urges. This would prove to be especially true of Randy, who was hornier than most.

Randy had recently turned 18 and still lived with his mother Tara. Since he had no father and was an only child, the two of them lived alone in the house and had become very close and affectionate. Particularly since around the time Randy had grown hair on his chest, he had felt an intensely positive feeling toward his mother, and taken very good care of her. He practically worshipped Tara as his goddess.

One night, Randy walked into his mother’s study. “Goodnight, Mother,” he said.

Tara spun around on her computer chair to face him, and as usual Randy was overcome by his mother goddess’s beauty. She was a brunette with a still-youthful face and curvatious figure. Her sitting position and low-cut dress gave him a stunning view of her huge breasts. Randy wished he was a baby again so he could suck on them.

His thing rapidly got hard, forming a tent in his boxers. It did that at all sorts of random times and he had no idea why, though lately he’d noticed it was often when he was admiring a beautiful woman.

“Need anything before I go to bed, Mother?” he asked.

“Thanks, but I’m fine, Randy,” she said sweetly. “You get a good night’s sleep, remember it’s your first day of college tomorrow. All I want is my goodnight hug.”

“Anything for my beautiful mother,” said Randy dreamily. His mother often cuddled him and he loved it.

He stepped forward and hugged his sitting mother, his hard thing pressing into her breasts through their clothes. Not for the first time, hugging his mother made his hard thing feel good. On a sudden impulse, he tried thrusting it up and down a bit. He felt a jolt of intense pleasure run through his thing like an electric charge as her breasts bounced lightly next to it.

A moment later, Tara broke the hug and the feeling subsided. He stepped backward a little sheepishly.

“You’ve never done that before,” Tara giggled. She turned her head to get a better look at his tent, giving him an even better view of her luscious breasts.

Tara 1

“I wonder why your thing grows like that so often,” Tara mused. “I notice lots of guys get that way occasionally, but with you it’s like several times a day. I’ve only known one other guy who had it so frequently, and he liked to rub it against me too. That was nearly twenty years ago, not long before I got pregnant with you.” Tara stared off into space, reminscing.

“Is it bad that I get like this?” asked Randy.

“Oh, I doubt it, dear,” Tara reassured him. “It’s been happening for years, and you’re otherwise perfectly healthy, I’d even say fit. And it doesn’t look ugly or anything. I think it makes you look very… manly.” Her eyes ran up and down her son’s body with a hint of the admiration he had for hers.

Randy couldn’t help grinning at the compliment from his goddess. “OK, night Mother.”

Randy went to bed. His thing was still hard as a rock as he lay there waiting to fall asleep. Eventually he drifted off.

He dreamed he was again entering his mother’s study to say goodnight, but this time she was topless.

Tara 2

Being in a dream, Randy didn’t find this odd. But he did eagerly admire Tara’s naked breasts and the rest of her near-nude body, and felt his hard thing straining to break free of his boxers.

“Need anything before I go to bed, Mother?” he asked.

“Oh – I do need to take a look at your hard thing,” said Tara. “It’s probably nothing, I just want to make sure it’s healthy.”

Randy dropped his boxers and moved forward to stick his thing in his mother’s face so she could see it. She inspected it closely, running her hands over it and giving it a very pleasurable sensation. Then she smiled and gave it a little kiss on the tip.

“Mmm, it’s so beautiful I had to kiss it,” Tara beamed up at him. “I think it’ll be fine. But just in case, you might want to rub it against me while we hug – I know that can be good for a hard thing.”

Randy hugged her, sliding his naked thing between her naked breasts and thrusting it up and down. It felt amazing as her breasts bounced freely around it. The pleasurable feeling intensified as he thrusted again and again. His mother looked up at him, gazing lovingly into his eyes as the pleasure overwhelmed him…

Randy awoke to find his thing shooting hot liquid all over his bedsheets. He lay there in the mess, trying to hold onto the dream.

Every night he dreamed about seeing a girl or woman naked – most often his mother, though he also frequently dreamt about girls from high school for whom he felt similar special feelings. The dreams always ended with his thing feeling good and waking him up by shooting white stuff in reality.

But that was the first time his hard thing had featured in the dream itself. Until tonight it had never occurred to him that rubbing his thing against a woman might feel really good, though in hindsight it seemed an obvious conclusion from the apparent association between seeing a pretty woman and getting a hard thing. He wondered what it would feel like to do it for more than a second in reality.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)