More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sciasslash sciasslash

Gabi is dressing up as...

Ramlethal, from Guilty Gear

Gabi played a lot of fighters, but at the moment Guilty Gear Xrd was her favorite. It was so fast - and the anime style 3d graphics were really, really nice to look at. She loved the character designs, too. Of the girls, she'd thought about cosplaying May, or or Millia...

But she didn't play them. She played Ramlethal - https://i.pixxx.co/fbmICXt.gif - and nobody else. Now, looking at her with her cape on, Ramlethal's design looked very modest...

But look at her with the cape unbuttoned or off, and the design was very showy. A belt bra - https://i.pixxx.co/TuD9g1m.png - and tight, unbuttoned shorts - https://i.pixxx.co/xkdG4JR.jpg - weren't exactly the most modest combination. But she was her favorite character! Not just in terms of gameplay, but the story mode had been so sweet. Seeing her discovering her emotions had really made Gabi grow attached. And their skin tones were even the same. It was a perfect choice, right? She'd just. Keep the cape on.

The wig had been easy to come by, with how many anime and game characters had long white hair, and the belt bra and shorts used so little material that they'd been easy to make herself. Of course, putting them on had been another thing. The bra was so tight that she'd had to add a little more material to it, even though she wasn't exactly chesty, just to keep it from squashing her boobs. Cleavage and underboob were both present in spades. As for the shorts... well, mercifully, they weren't short shorts, but the fact that they were unbuttoned meant certain precautions had to be taken. Gabi had been about halfway through shaving before she wondered how her life got here, but she wasn't going to quit like that. She'd even found low-riding panties that wouldn't peek out over the top of the shorts.

The cape had taken ages to make, and she'd had to call in a favor from another cosplaying friend to get it done, but once it was she adored it. It felt like really high quality material, and, more importantly, covered the rest of the cosplay. Ramlethal usually kept the cape half-open, but she'd just leave it closed. Nobody would judge, right? Yeah!

... Only, the backpack was a little hard to keep on, with the cape and the shoulder pads in the way. She wound up having to lug it around in her hands, which ruined the cosplay image a little. Oh well! Tucking her lanyard beneath the neck of her cape once she was in, she lugged the backpack, and herself, into the convention, raring to go. The tournament wasn't for a few hours, anyway.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)