More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maestro84 Maestro84

Who will be first to experience the exhibit?

Ralph, and the Demon cock of Algoth

It was Ralph's senior year as he was a few months from graduation. He was 18 and ready to leave but while he was still in school he found himself at the History Museum on a field trip. He wasn't all that excited about it as he walked through the halls with a bunch of his classmates enjoying seeing dinosaur bones and other historical artifacts.

There was one exhibit that caught his attention as he looked inside and saw a bunch of sexual-looking items. Sexy demon paintings and erotic art that he couldn't but be curious about.

"Ahem, that's not an exhibit for us, Ralph," his History teacher Ms Henley said before moving him along.

He had always had a thing for Ms Henley as she had that hot Mom look going for her. Not that anything would ever come of it but he tried his best not to give her a hard time, but he did have fantasies about her from time to time, especially with her glasses on giving her a sexy librarian look.

She had been the only teacher he had really got along with this year. He wasn't a bad student or a troublemaker but found that he mostly blended into the background a lot. Nobody noticed him so he wasn't bullied but also didn't have many friends either.

About an hour later, they had all stopped for lunch, but Ralph still wanted to take a look at that exhibit. He waited for a good time when nobody was looking and he could sneak away from the crowd without anyone noticing so he decided to just take a peak inside.

The first thing that caught his attention was the giant sexy demon painting. There were a few others as well but that first one with the title "Ariestia" on it was very nice to look at.

"Wow, Ariestia, I wish more Goddesses were as beautiful as you," he said before moving on to see what else there was. As he continued, he noticed a statue on a pedestal that looked like a big demon penis. "What the?" He said with a chuckle as he examined it closer. "They really want to display things like this in a museum?"

He stared at the statue but didn't notice the painting of Ariestia's eyes starting to glow. He then continued to look at more stuff which just got weirder and weirder and he still didn't notice the painting as her eyes turned to the cock statue.

"Awaken, Cock of Algoth," Ariestia commanded as the penis statue began to glow and bubble green ooze from the tip.

"Yes my Queen," it responded with Ralph hearing any of this.

"Take him as your vessel, show him the pleasures of a demon's cock."

"Yes my Queen," he said before a large amount of green blob dribbled out of the tip of the cock and down the side of the pedestal. "Shall I bring him to you?"

"Not yet, but his kind words should be rewarded," she said with a chuckle as the blob slithered along the floor, trying to find a way to enter him.

"Ralph!" Ms Henley yelled, finding him in the exhibit. "I told you to stay out of here."

"I'm sorry Ms Henley," he said turning red.

"This will cost you a detention I'm afraid," she said before taking his hand and leading him back to the group.

Algoth quickened his pace and jumped, grabbing onto his backpack before slithering inside as he left the room with his teacher.

Once the room was empty, the eyes of Ariestia's painting dimmed as her job was done for the moment. There was a green stain in the side of Algoth's pedestal and the tip of the cock was still dripping as well but nobody was in there to notice at the moment.

When will Algoth make his move

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)