More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Malos Malos

Where will you start?

Races Of The World

Races of the world.

Earth:

Humans: The last of God's creation and the most abundant Race on the planet. Humans can be found everywhere and are capable of any task. Humans are among the more sexually active races, they get along with every species.

Heaven:

Angels: The First-born and the most beautiful race to ever exist. They are the rulers Heaven. Having the Gates of Heaven opened. Angels have been allowed to explore the world and even hell. Angels have also opened there hearts to everyone. Even though they are mighty powerful. Angel's allow others to do any manner of things to them like put them in chains, lock them up in dungeons to be fucked and milked by Orcs and Minotaur's for the sheer experience of it. Angel's also use their strengths for selfish gains too like taking Minotaur, incubus, Neko or humans to Heaven and keeping them as there personal slaves or Fuck Toys or use them to gain popularity in their communities.

Elves: The Elves were born to be servants to the Angel's in Heaven. When the gates were opened the Elves founded Valore and it became the pinnacle of futuristic high posh society. They have made many great technological advances. Even though the Elves love carrying themselves above other. They inherently are servants and no matter how high the rank of an elf is they will always find infinite pleasure in serving others weather that be physically serving or sexually, even if they appear to dislike it. Deep down in their hearts there is nothing else that they rather be doing.

Mermaids: Masters of the ocean. One of the more gifted Races They feel more at home in the the water but they have also evolved the ability to walk on land.

Fairies: Protectors of Falera forest. Fairies tend to keep out of world events but Unbeknownst to them the Treaty of Avar had a substantial effect on the population of Falera.



Neko: Distant relatives of the Beastmen. Neko's are an all female Race. Although they don't have a Nation to call their own, the Beastmen have allowed them to stay with in there Nation but Neko's can be also be found in every city in the world.They can make tremendous servants and pets and due to their cute features like beautiful ears and tails, Neko's are well taken care of in any city so in return Neko's show their appreciation by being available to be fucked by anyone. They provide service and happiness to a population and It is this balance that they maintain in a city which Neko's pride themselves upon and this is why any leader of a city will welcome a Neko with open arm's.

Hell:

Demons: Born from the fires of hell. They are deceitful and generally not trusted but a demon will always keep his word even if he or she twists it a bit to suit his or her own need.


Orc's: Orc's are tasked with guarding the gates of hell. Under the right leader Orc's Citadels can flourish in to a mighty Nation. Slavery is an important pillar of Orc society. Slaves are the primary currency and are exchanged for goods or services, secondarily money is used in some cases. Orc males are well endowed and can Cum several times before resting, this makes them popular among Cum Factories, Pleasure Houses, Milking Facilities.

Minotaur: Minotaur's are vast in number. They are an intelligent species, muscular bodies, horns and thick horse like cock makes them irresistible to Female. Minotaur's are usually employed or are in-charge of Cum factories Milking Facilities because Minotaur's has one of most addictive Cum among the Races, this ensures that a Minotaur will have a constant supply of female coming in to perform there duties.

Werewolves: A secretive race that keep to it self. Werewolves are also solitary creatures, often found in remote places or forests but it said that someone can only find a werewolf if it wants to be found.They can be fierce if angered but they really are gentle giants. They're feud with the vampire goes back to the days of creation.

Vampires: The night belongs to them. Even though they can walk in the day light, many vampire only come out at night to partake in women and drink blood. A new discovery has been made among the vampire's, They have come to realize that drinking Cum is an acceptable alternative to blood. This has changed the way Vampire's hunt. They are also sworn enemies of werewolves.

Succubus: The pinnacle of lust. Tormentor's of souls. Their sole diet is cum without it they will perish. They fucked their way through the wars and now some people marry them or keep them in the basement for their pleasure. Either way it's the succubus that wins.

Incubus: A Women's personal dick on demand. From the days of creation incubus had only one mission. To keeps all the females happy, Its a tall order and one that they are well equipped for.


Beastmen: Beastmen are an independent and a hardy Race. They are very honest and they respect every culture or customs. The Beastmen will welcome anyone with open arms treat the guests with the utmost respect.


Rogue Nations

Dark elves: These are elves who disowned God, Heaven, Angels and even their own brethren to practice and follow Dark Sexual Magic. Their hearts are tainted because of it. The practice of Dark Sexual Magic is more akin to a Religion that Dark Elves practice and from that they can fulfill their deepest and darkest desires. Throughout the ages enough Elves converted to the Dark and they have found their own nation called Asaria. Some Dark Elves get consumed by their desires and dark magic so much that their skin turns purple and their eyes begin to glow. Only some Dark Elves retain their mind and those that do, they go on to achieve Sexual Enlightenment and become leaders of their communities and some even go further and evolve in to succubus. For those who become totally consumed by their desires are often kicked out of the Asaria to inevitably be captured in to slavery by neighboring Nation's.

Dragons: An ancient race said to be the first intellectual race to exist on earth. Every nation has a dragon that they must keep happy at any cost. The Dragon Race appoints a host so they can take part in every major world event. Before Nations gave gold, jewelry or rare trinkets but at the Treaty of Avar it was decided that every month a female was to be chosen and sent up to the mountains to please the dragon and this was to be done by every nation for their respected dragon. It wasn't long before every girl wanted an opportunity to give them self away.

LIZARDMEN

Lizardmen: They rule the desert above the Nation of the Beastmen. Lizardmen are an aggressive species, they will capture anyone who comes in to there territory without a lizard escorting then. Many people who attempt to cross the desert without an escort end up getting captured.

GOBLINS

Goblin's: They live underground. Coming up occasionally to breed or take prisoners. What they lack in height and strength, they make up in number. Some women's seek them out on purpose, to get taken a prisoner and have the goblin's use her in more way then she can imagine, they have a reputation for being creative creatures. A Goblin's cock secrete's substance that gives women's unbelievable sexual pleasure. this is why women's often don't mind getting taken by the goblin's.

Cthulhu

Cthulhu: A truly terrifying Race that has no know Nation. They have Various Cults that worship them in every city in the world. They do not care for the Treaty of Avar or any world events. Very little is known about them. The cult worshipers sing songs of day when the Cthulhu will rule the world, enslave heaven and hell and become the dominant Race. A rumor was heard that at the Battle of Avar when Hell and Heaven shook hands and called a peace. General Avar looked across the river and on the hill he could see the Emperor Cthulhu angrily witnessing the historic event. Some say that it was Emperor Cthulhu who fueled the hatred between Hell and Heaven from behind the scenes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)