More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What character/story do you will follow?

Queen Elsa (Frozen)

Heat really bothers her

Queen Elsa was wandering around Arendelle. Like her sister, she likes to do things personally, and not by hundreds of nosy servants that make all for her. So, she escaped from the castle, and dedicated her to inspect how normal folk live every day. With that purpose, she puts a pair of glasses on and fixes her hair to transform herself into another person, to not be recognized by anyone.

Fortunately, her plan worked, and anyone recognizes her. It’s a sunny day, she though for herself. It was very hot day in Arendelle, the kind of days that Elsa hates, but she just focused herself into forgetting the annoyance of heat. But what Elsa didn’t check was that her dress couldn’t tolerate heat so much as her, so it started to melt away. First her top was gone, so her breasts got free, since Elsa doesn’t like to wear underwear. People start look at her, some of them surprised and other ogling Elsa’s tits. But the melt away didn’t finish there. After her top, her shoes were gone. Now, he was barefoot on the street. More people started to look at her, and Elsa’s clothes continue to disappear, and finally, her crotch are got exposed. Now all her body was exposed: her feets, her medium sized tits, and hear hairy pussy all exposed to everyone to see. Elsa didn’t realize it, until she felt a little breeze in her nipples. She looked just to saw how embarrassing her situation was: she could see her erect nipples, and her pussy. The, just to be sure, she touches her ass, and feeling her exposed skin, Elsa went crazy: she ran out of there, covering her bits as better as he could with her hands. She also realized that her hair was returning to normal and that she had lost his glasses, so now her identity was also exposed. She hides in an alley, wondering what to do next…

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)