More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by latexdoll latexdoll

Try them on now or do you have more boxes to open?

Put them on now.

You sit there staring at the boots for a few moments that seem to drag on for eternity when suddenly you realize that you are putting your right foot into the toe of the boot. It doesn’t fit at first and is impossibly tight. When suddenly with a pop your foot slips in with ease. Surprised you grab the left boot and put your foot in as well, much like the other it doesn’t want to go at first but then pop it is in. That is when you start to feel light headed, you can hear someone yelling at you but can’t make out what they are saying. Then the voice gets clearer and you realize you are standing, your back resting against what feels like a metal pole, and you seem to be naked except for the boots.

“Are you ok, are you ok, Alexis wake up.” The voice asks repeatedly.

“What, what is going on?” You hear a higher woman’s voice say what you are thinking. “Where am I? Then you look around as your eyesight clears and you see you are standing in a strip joint on stage and judging by the reflection in all the mirrored walls you are a knockout gorgeous stripper. “What is happening?” Then you realize you are still wearing the boots and nothing else.

“Come on Alexis lets get you a drink you must be dehydrated.” You see the woman talking to you is a black girl about 5’7” and hot as hell. She has a firm tight ass and legs of a dancer, with ample, while obviously fake, DD breasts that defy gravity in her little pink and black bikini peaking out of her fishnet black dress. She pauses to grab a purse that must be yours and a wad of $1 dollar bills as she walks you over to the bar and grabs you a shot of vodka, that she dumps into a 20 oz bottle of orange juice, shakes it up and hands it to you. “Here take this, it has lots of vitamins. So what happened Alexis, you were just finishing your set and you fell, the way your eyes looked I was horrified, I thought you had overdosed and died, but then without a word you slowly stood up and leaned against the pole staring into space. Damn it girl, you gotta give up the coke, it is going to kill you.”

Holy crap, now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)