More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by latexdoll latexdoll

Holy crap, now what?

You need to be alone to think.

‘This can’t really be happening can it.’ You think to yourself. “I gotta pee, I’ll be right back.”

“Ok honey, just be careful ok.”

You race into the dressing room and see a little cubical with the name ‘Alexis Devine’ above the mirror. You take a seat and see there is a privacy curtain that you can pull around, once you are alone you take stock of the situation. Apparently putting on the boots caused you to take the form of this Alexis person. Not having any better ideas you simply take the boots off in the hope that you go back home. To your shock however as you drop the second boot to the floor you see your pretty little feet with the perfect deep red pedicure and you look in the mirror and see nothing has changed. ‘Now what?’ you think in a panic and reach down to the boots and see that they have also vanished. If that wasn’t odd enough you notice there are enough sleeping pills spilled on the counter to kill an elephant, and a note.

“I am sorry, I am a stupid whore like you said. If only I could have been the son you always wanted you would have loved me. If anyone cares to grant my wish, please take me away from here, I would give anything for a new life.”

‘Does that mean that there is some slut sitting at your house right now wondering how they got there?’ You ponder. ‘But now what, how can you possibly reverse this, and if she took enough to die, does that mean you are dead?’

As you think that you see a flash in your mind of yourself walking toward the door of that little store where you saw the boots when a pair of kids ran in to rob the place. Then you hear a loud boom of a shotgun blast and as you see the boots cascade down onto you from the shelves you remember thinking you would give anything to live. You stare into the mirror and wonder, is this the new life you have been given, that of some whore that didn’t want the life she had, or did both of you get something, or is this all some weird dream.

What now? Do you dare call your phone number?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)